Reviews for Cristina & Owen Ficlets for Fanfic Challenge
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I just found your stories and I love are very well written and full of detail. I hope you plan on writing more about Owen and cristina,especially how things are between them need some happy times between them and if anyone can do them justice it would be please please:)
OCshipper chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Awww gutted you got kicked out :(((

Love your story though aww Penelope is soo cute bless
iLoveCO chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
That was so adorable .. thumbs up :) too bad that the update is every two weeks, i def want to read more :)
Deactive Account 7 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
I absolutely love this ficlet and I think it's my favourite one out of all four so far. I really enjoyed reading snapshots of moments in their lives. I look forward to reading the next installment :)
iLoveCO chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
both, chapter 2 and 3 are so adorable.

the gestures and dialogues, everything is really in character .. crowen-like :)

hope you plan to update because there are ppl who want to read more :)
iLoveCO chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
"Well, since you're the only girl who I've put this jacket on, then I guess you're right"

i can totally see owen doing and saying this :)

love it how he he's doing those little things to cheer her up, and it works :)
earth2eternity chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
This chapter was extremely sweet :)!

Loved that last line.

Loved that you mentioned that Owen's ring would always be there on his finger.

And lastly... LOVE THIS: "There were other cardio attendings and other war buddies, but there was only one Cristina."
Jess chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
got2luvmel chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
I don't even have to read the rest of the fiction after "you can't tell anyone until after I've told Meredith" I'm calling it: PREGNANT! Too easy with every CO fan and they mama wanting them to have a baby LOL

LMAO on Owen wanting to just tell somebody, that seems like something he'd do, too.

ROTFLMFAO why am I not surprised that gossip monger, Mark, informed him that his news was already spread around the hospital. He named all their friends. What had me really rolling was him saying that Derek was buying drinks *spinning in my chair LOL* cheap ass!

OMFG he knows about the lingerie, too! I can't breathe, you are killing me LMFAO

So sad for Meredith and her "hostile uterus" sounds like something Cristina would say, funny. I loved how Cristina was so sweet and caring with her person. What's hilarious is, I don't think TPTB will give them a baby on the show until the final season. For whatever reason, they just can't catch a break. But then again, I've never shipped the pair so I don't care either way LOL

That "Quick consult, Dr. Yang" so reminded me of the "see me" scene *tear* the best days of CO for me!

LMBO if Owen thinks his military background has prepared him for Cristina and mood swings. He could've been a psychiatrist who listened to people act a mess all day and he still wouldn't be able to handle Cristina's madness.

The ending was perfect! I love that Owen didn't even have the chance to tell the secret to his mother. And the way Cris tried to tell him before he spoke with his mom is sooo cute and funny! I LOVED this update; you are a master of making me happy. Thanks for writing and sharing, chica XD Mel
OCshipper chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Thanking you :D it's lovely I hope you win or have already won :)

I hope we get this on the show I'll cry
Deactive Account 7 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Ahh this was so in character for everyone...I can totally see it happening...Owen being excited that he's going to be a father...Cristina not allowing Owen to say anything until she tells Mer...Mer blurting everything out...Callie and Mark spreading the gossip around within minutes...You have a way of making the McBadasses seem so cute and I love it...Looking forward to reading the next one :)
Deactive Account 7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Congratulations of winning the round. Words cannot describe how much I love this fic. This is perfect :) Looking forward to reading the next one.
eternal218 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Shli, I love this story. LOL at "I'm sorry. Did you go to high school in the fifties?" and sighed at "No, they stayed married for the rest of his life. Just like we are. The words were unspoken, but.." Charming, sweet, sexy. (And you got Cris a new jacket :)Bravo!
thorteso chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
loved this! so adorable!
OCshipper chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I love it :) can't wait for more these two are so cute and adorable