Reviews for Boys On The Run
Do more pls
somebody chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I like new Dante too
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
"Skydiving"? You've got Sam spot on. I'm really enjoying this, so keep going!
Phoenix NightStar chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I know how it feels to be attacked, by users on this site, in fact I've stopped updating my stories. But anyway great story, and I can't wait to read more.
TheGhost129 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I actullay love it... 3
WhatBoredomWills chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Hey there! Hope you read my inbox... I couldn't wait up for it and I just had to finish up your story.

Anyways! It's another great episode! With the explanation on the decepticons was a nice touch.

But I still think you could further with what you're doing, most especially if you could add up how Dante looks like when he shifted into his Devil Trigger state. It helps invoke the reader's imagination as to how Dante looks like, because you can't expect them to google it up. These kinds of description may make you crack your mind to thick up your words, but if you choose well, you could actually make a great scene of suspense, thriller, tense action, etc.

But, nonetheless, it's a great chapter! :)
WhatBoredomWills chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
So far so good. :) It's an interesting theory so I will keep reading this! :) Keep it up yeah! I'm really loving the new Dante! ;)
123arcalas chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
This story is really interesting :D

Caught my attention immediately X3
HealingGarden chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Okay I think I'm beginning to like the new Dante :D

I love how you made Sam and his gf stay in character. I know that's a really hard thing to do sometimes so congrats on that!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

P.S

And after reading all the other reviews, just ignore WiredJunkiee1100. What he said was uncalled for and cruel. You are doing a very good job with your story. He had no reason to say those things to you. Kay? :)
mega1987 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
PWNAGE!
Celticelery chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Ah poor Megatron lost his head. The only real problem I see with this chapter is that the action could use a little work.
Celticelery chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Great chapter as always. Nice to see that you're improving on the length of your chapters.

Keep up the good work!
HealingGarden chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
This is a really neat crossover! I never would have thought of it. I have to to say though, I'm not sure what to think of the new Dante yet but I love the personality you gave him. He seems so much like old Dante makes me reconsider the new design )
Celticelery chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Congratulations! You have officially made Dante a more believable character than he is in the games!
mega1987 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
yet again... Dante was impaled with extreme prejudice for the umpteenth time... and who's the poor decepticon will be turned into scrap by Dante's awesomeness?