Reviews for Welcome to World Camp!
Leaffeather chapter 12 . 7/28
come back! the storys not done yet! must see what happens next!
The Little Chibi chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Yaaayy, happiness!

Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Oh dear. Francis has a plan. This cannot be good, the sky is falling, we're all gonna die, Frankie's playing matchmaker again!
Ya Mad Bitch chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I can just imagine Ireland at 3 am.
Ireland: Lads, guess who has jet lag and is gonna be up for the next five hours!
Vast majority of other nations: UGHH! Why… Arthur control your brother!
Ireland: NO! Fuck you England! You can't tell me to do shit! Ya know why? Cause I've been independent for years ya mad bitch!
*le morning after…

Ireland: unnghh… fuck off world… it's 5am gmt.
damtoti chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
This was quite well written. Pretty interesting plotline and good characterization. I don't think there was a single moment I was bored. Wish you were continuing this (you better).
Nightmother chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
It was kinda sweet that Gilbert wanted to make Matthew a new stick...I wonder if it will even work
Nightmother chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Everybody heard him now...Canada yelling...scary
Nightmother chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I felt so sorry for Gilbird, and Gilbert for throwing Gilbird. He must have been horrified
Nightmother chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I'm with Canada. Those humans have no idea. Those poor Countries. I didn't think Prussia had a boss anymore as his country has been disbanded...and he is "retired" as a country/nation
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
This fanfic is so amazingly cute! I absolutely loooove your style or writing and hope you update soon! :D
Neeky-chan chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I think this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! :D And I don't tell that to everyone! :3 I think that the PruCan here is as awesome as Prussia! I feel sorry for Matthew when his hockey stick was demolished but at least they are getting back on better terms! :D I really hope to read the next chapter! It appears that you haven't written anything for almost a year but I hope you'll gain your interest in this again soon! I hope the rest of your day is beyond awesome! :D
Jay Lightning Strike chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
update! update! update! please? i stumbled across this story and i'm totally hooked on it! so think about continuing soon please? :3
Jones Tereka Seasight chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
You. -_-

Need to update. Like, right now. Don't make me send the evil demon what lives in my closet to make you update. Please. Then you would be dead, and that would be a sad.

But really, this is an epic fic, you need to update, blahblah, UPDATE NOW. Please. I'm just about done babbling, though. That's a plus. You're probably sick of this, huh? Huh? Huh?

Okay, implementing my super-shutting-up abilities...Now.

...Don't let the story die...The other plot bunnies! They will torture it! And eat it! Alive! Don't let that happen!

...I need to stop writing long reveiws. -_-'
LunaWing118 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
A rock... sounds like germany...
Vampchick2010 chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
oh no elizabeta and kiku are on the move. i love how gilbert tries to make a hockey stick for mathew. that is sweet.