Reviews for Queen of Hearts, A Speculation
FalconRukichi chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
This one is much better!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Brill speculations!
PixieTrix09 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
loved this!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Aww I like this! The episode was good, but I liked how yours ended with Arthur still confessing his love for Gwen. Nice job!
CamelotForever chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Oh, wow. I'm a little overwhelmed at how I pictured the endures series of scenes as I read this. You have the voices and mannerisms down to a T! Even the voice of Kilagarrah! Its very rare to find stories that have the same voice as the show. Amazing considering you're not a writer on the show. Assuming, you're not, correct? Damn, you should write the show or stand in as a consultant because, really this was amazing! I'm rambling but you get my point. Keep writing please.

I hope the episode is something like this but I doubt it. It seems there are holes even in this episode. I'll look to you to keep everything consistent!

And I'm serious! Keep writing!
CamelotForever chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I've successfully stayed away from spoilers but folded and read the ones for this particular episode. I like the way you set up the first few scenes. Very nice! I can picture it in my head. Thank you for doing this :)
Vylendis chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I've been dying to see the next episode. I just can't wait any longer! I know the feeling (keeping sane why you wait for something) and its annoyingly painful! And i agree that "you can't do this" (Arthur) is probably when Uther banishes Gwen.

How many spoliers did you watch/read exactly? Alot by the looks of it!

Its funny how you mentioned Gaius telling Merlin to go and speak to the Great Dragon, cos i watched something the other day that said exactly that. The Merlin world is like a TARDIS, its small but when you look into it, its bigger on the inside. D

Im waffling, so I'll say, Well Done!
Vylendis chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Once again you've done a fantastic job! Brilliant! I hope it plays out like you've speculated because it would work so well.

"Again, I'm not a "writer" but a speculator and/or dreamer of how I'd like storylines to play out."

I'd say that you ARE a writer. Keep up the good work!
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
hehelalehehahalelelagaga omigiddygodsaunt i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO exited!

~charl~
Maddie chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Wow. This seems like the episode I've been fantisizing. I'd bet your really close to the actual story line. Did you happen to read the spoliers for season 3? It talks about the great dragon mentioning Gwen. I didn't notice many spelling errors. All and all, great story!
jtjaforever chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Well done!

I agree, the *YOU CAN"T DO THIS* was likely when he banished Gwen. I like how you set this up and it will be interesting to see how close you came to the actual events of the ep.

COME ON SATURDAY!
Guardian Izz chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
It's true... when her and Arthur are discovered she is wearing a pink dress and then when she's condemned in the throne room she is in her lilac gown.

I do wish that Morgana does something that will expose her and cast suspicioun on her in Arthur's eyes, though I doubt it. I have to admit that I am SICK of Arthur always being left in the dark. I DO hope that Gwen finds out the truth about Merlin first, but only so her storyline gets more interesting that doesn't mean that Arthur always needs to be portrayed as the clueless one.

It's funny how in everyday scenes Merlin is the one who acts like a chump like in 3x07, but then when it comes to magic and plots Arthur is always left in the dark and never takes Merlin's word for it, despite history proving that Merlin's suspiciouns are 70% of the time correct.

What I KNOW will suck about this episdoe, besides the fact that Morgana will once again come off as inocent, is that unlike in your story everyone including the people and Uther will think that Arthur's feelings for Gwen are connected to magic somehow or that it started with this incident... and that is disappointing since we neither take a step forward nor have anything to long for since the people will have less faith in the couple when they DO marry.

I certainly hope that te reason why in episode 12 Arthur and MErlin and Arthur's knights are on the run and Morgana is crowned queen is because by the end of 3x10 or 11 Arthur would confront his father just like in your fic.

- I hope but i doubt it.

Still we have to be greatful such episode is filmed, I swear it's like reading fanfiction story D
Kitty O chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
It's okay, fellow American. I'm really excited for this ep. I DO hope that his line is used for the whole magic-deal, because I am SO excited about that! Is Arwen REALLY gonna come out? (EEP!)
Natters chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
good fic
H4ppyV4mpir3x chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
so glad you wrote this i'm dying becuase i want to watch it...You've kept me going till saturday... LOL