Reviews for River Styx
NameAnonymous chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Conectionmade.
daragon10 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
All i can say is what the **** is going on!
Kuro Rei chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Oooh this is original. I never thought I'd see a Mystery dungeon fic with non-Pokemon characters. Who's Blair though? And what's up with those Veel things? And where's Lily? Well I'm looking forward to the next update :D
Thagguy chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I really like this idea. I'll be keeping an eye on this in the future.
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Marvelous. Simply marvelous.

First off: your writing. It drew me in and kept me there. Nuff said.

Second off: the plot. Sirius is not what most people would come up with as a main character for this sort of thing, but he fits, he most certainly fits! Plus you managed to pull off Mystery Dungeon, which some people just cannot seem to manage, and yet kept it fresh for those of us who have played those games before.

So, yes, this is bloody brilliant. Please, keep it up!

Also, James is a Sky Forme Shaymin, yes? Or is he that 5th gen Pokemon that changes with the season?
Aurafur chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I have a idea were the golden trio (hp, rw, hg) and ginny are put into mystery dungeon, it would be very funny
Ginshi-chan chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
No, no! Sirious!

On a side note: I wonder if Peter and Lupin are gonna make an appearance?

I'm also creeped out by the Veel...I'll be surprised if I don't have nightmares about them...

Later!
Wolf-Kin chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Oo, this is a really cool story you've got going! I think I see where you're going with this, at least a little, and I can't wait to see if I'm right or not. (Also, you got me a little excited for Black&White when I haven't even played Platinum yet.)
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Interesting... I have no idea what's going on but I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Queen of Houndooms chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
As you can guess, Houndour and Houndoom are my favorite Pokemon.

I shall keep watching!