Reviews for Lucky Harry
Unknown chapter 15 . 9/29
can you please continue?
this is better than the movie
Rebmul chapter 15 . 9/25
well I loved that story id love to see more so ima go check your page
Rebmul chapter 2 . 9/25
that was awesome give him a light saber please
allenx14 chapter 15 . 9/17
Www okay. There needs to be some form of ending or explanation for this story because I am rather sure that harry is immortal and yeah ...
PoseidonPrince chapter 15 . 9/4
Indecisive Bob chapter 15 . 8/3
Nice story! And wow, that whole "Tunnel" thing is ridiculously overpowered. This was an amusing story to read/listen to. I listened to it today as I worked, and it was a bit difficult to keep a straight face sometimes because of the frequent humor and inappropriate situations, not to mention how odd it sounds to listen to a generic computer voice reading the story. Thank you for sharing!
Currahee506 chapter 15 . 7/27
Western-Otaku chapter 2 . 7/21
Nooo, not Gabby! She could have been conceived just before the Delacours met Harry
Iggychuck chapter 15 . 7/17
pls pls continue. Amazing
jon reeve chapter 15 . 7/7
Wow, that ending was was perfect for this story. Almost any story really.
jon reeve chapter 7 . 7/6
"My son is so manly!"

Was there a meeting where fanfic authors agreed upon that line, or was it another osmosis thing? Whatever the case, it almost always amuses me.

Luck beats House elf magic!

I did not need the image of a transexually slutty Ron.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 7/6
they couldn't help but notice a fight that was between a poorer Ron and a more feminine Draco

lol, was that necessary?
jon reeve chapter 5 . 7/6
A Hermione that wants to see a Cerberus is more realistic characterization to me. I think people mess up an interesting facet of her personality when they make her like the standard damsel in distress.
jon reeve chapter 2 . 7/5
The potions professor glided in and immediately struck a pose

This produced a very funny image in my head.

"Oh well, not like he ever used the things anyway," the nurse muttered under her breath

lol, not true, he probably masturbated to his memories of the Doe.

These are not the droids you are looking for

That phrase will become immortal, man.
Nox2000 chapter 1 . 5/28