Reviews for Lucky Harry
noxenrom chapter 1 . 7/3
Eh. No.
ExceleKurokami chapter 14 . 6/29
A problem and a bit of wizarding idiocy in this chapter.

Problem: Shrunken basilisk scales? You do remember that Basilisks are basically immune to magic, right? I highly doubt that a creature that can, most likely, shrug off a few dozen killing curses like bug bites would be affected by such a low level spell.

Harry's Idiocy: By announcing that Death Eaters were definitely robbed, and mentioning that bringing up complaints would draw suspicion, Harry just opened himself up to angry Death Eaters who aren't going to face justice because a way of almost flawlessly identifying them has been taken away. In other words, he just pulled a Dumbledore and has allowed the Death Eaters to, once again, slink their way out of trouble and continue causing problems for Britain. Nice job breaking it, hero!

Quick note: I think you meant 'brain stem.' The spine goes from just below the skull to the end of your tailbone. A stab to the brain stem is instantly fatal if it severs all the nerves.
ExceleKurokami chapter 12 . 6/29
Here's a list of problems you have in this chapter.

1: Crouch Junior kept his polyjuice in Moody's flask. His metal flask.
2: Polyjuice isn't rare, or else Hermione wouldn't have been able to brew some in her second year.
3: Potion mastery is most likely obtained by being able to brew a number of dangerous potions without ending up like Kettleburn. Remember that the magical British aren't big on change, so invention or improvement is frowned upon.
4: Dark magic doesn't warp the user. Bellatrix used more dark magic than Voldemort, yet she wasn't physically twisted. It was because Voldemort created multiple horcruxes, and because it was likely that more of his soul existed outside of his body then within it, that started his Slenderman transformation.
5: Crouch Junior had Imperiused his father into entering Harry into the Tri-Wizard Tournament. He didn't want to risk it if Dumbledore decided to finally nut up and protect the boy rather than follow his usual pattern and let the boy walk into danger. That way, if Harry had been saved, Jr could still grab him and take him to the graveyard.
Stormshadow13 chapter 15 . 6/29
Awesome story.
spitfyre1 chapter 15 . 6/17
LOL love It this is an amazing story
Blake2020 chapter 14 . 6/12
nice
kirosyamcha chapter 1 . 6/9
what happened to gabrielle?
Reallyoriginalname1 chapter 15 . 6/7
This was my favorite story ever i thank you for making such a master piece
Bronze chapter 15 . 5/21
So much better for Tonks to be with Harry and his girls then Lupin. For cryin' out loud! He's old enough to be her father! Lupin went to school with Harry's parents! So much better for her to be with her own age group. When Harry said " The Death Eater is in place. " I figured it'd be Snape. Regardless of what Dumbles said or how many times, SNAPE CAN'T TEACH! Maybe his behavior would've been acceptable at Drumstrang but, at Hogwarts it really should've been totally unacceptable! But Fumblewhore said he was a reformed Death Eater and made him not only the school's Potions Master but the head of a house as well! Sad to say but as usual Fumblewhore did his best to destroy the magical world of Britain. Wonderful story. I really liked how everybody interacted with each other. That and how the story flowed shows good writing skills. Thus I thank for posting this.
Bronze chapter 12 . 5/20
You know, for once I'd love to read an HP story where it was Dumbledore's name that came out of the cup. But he had to do it with his original wand as he'd lost the Elder Wand to someone in a dual. See how he'd like facing a dragon without the most powerful wand ever. Then there's the extremely cold Black Lake he'd have to swim in during February. His bathing suit would be a howl to see. I wonder if the Bubblehead charm would cut off his beard it being so long and all? Then the final battle in the graveyard between Peter and Dumbles would be a no brainer of course. Even without the Elder Wand I really can't see Dumbles loosing. Though it might take him longer then any of the other champions to reach the cup. In which case it'd be one of the others having to face Peter and help Tommy-boy get a new body. But up to that point it'd be really funny to see just where Dumbles places in the tasks.
Bronze chapter 8 . 5/20
Now either I've read this part of the story about Mr. Patil selling his daughters to his business partner who'll only keep them till twenty before or I've read it somewhere else. I AM NOT ACCUSING YOU OF STEALING IT! I've read so many HP fics I can't say that. Anyway, I think he got exactly what he deserved. And Harry got exactly the Christmas present he wanted also.
Bronze chapter 7 . 5/20
Lucy better get busy and produce another heir or this Malofy line is dead. In another story I'm reading Lucius has already started. He feels and his dear wife agrees that Draco is a waste of space. They just informed Draco that his mother's having twins. So he's screwed. Cissa gets a divorce and enough money to live on very comfortably for the rest of her life or she gets remarried. So seeing as Draco can't have kids of his own I wouldn't be at all surprised if dear ol' daddy disinherits him after he gets another son.
brodylopa chapter 15 . 5/17
You just had to toss tonks in there at the end didnt you XD good story tho
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/13
Seeing as Harry didn't go for Fumblewhore's plan the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder may think Harry didn't connect all the clues to do the test. Wouldn't he be shocked to find out Harry not only reached the mirror but checked the stone and rejected it as a fake? Now as first year just finished the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder will only try harder in second.
Bronze chapter 4 . 5/13
I'm restarting this story as I never finished it last time. I remember I was at or around the part where Dan Granger was getting ready to stop selling the gold as the Delacour's were started years before. I remember all the families involved were extremely rich because of it. I think Harry was engaged or betrothed or something like that to all five girls at the time. However, none of that matters as I don't remember enough in-between to even try finding that part to read from. Thus I'm starting from the beginning again. I remember I was enjoying reading this and either it wasn't completed or I lost the story. I was using an online security firm to protect my computer from the nasties out there. Unfortunately, whenever they cleaned it they erased everything i was reading as well as my history. So it could've been the reason I never finished it. But I'm planning on doing so now! It's a good story so, thanks for posting it.