Reviews for Lucky Harry
Someguy the anon chapter 1 . 1/30
...how old is Harry because I thought he was six and a six year old wouldn't use the word "incapacitated"
Love this story. Wish there was more.
Thallion chapter 1 . 1/26
u should be made aware. the stuff in ur secret collection is pretty tame even for the general site. if u put it here under a different name it only has a 3% chance of getting reported. that would also be by some arse of a vulture.
Thallion chapter 15 . 1/9
thank you. I can not put into words how incredible this story was even without the full naughty bits!
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
Can you do a sequel for this story please it's amazing.
Some Guy chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
I love this story, but keep track of your castrations. Harry zapped Fageroy Queerhart's joy department in the summer, so there is nothing there to castrate. Without his balls, he'd literally have a hard time getting it up, if he could at all, and you implied that the man lost his teeny tiny wand as well.
Tychon chapter 15 . 11/20/2017
Ayyyyyyyy.
dragunpfeonyx chapter 15 . 11/6/2017
Ich mahg dise geschichte sie ist lustig spannend dramatisch und frech .also alles was eine gutte geschichte braucht.
Marvin445 chapter 15 . 10/20/2017
A little obsessed with castration aren't we
Rebmul chapter 13 . 10/9/2017
I thought crouch was arrested
Michael chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
ALSO all you dumbass commenting on small details the author might not say it but i will .. *coughs and clears his voice/word* "Go Fuck Yourselfs" "Thank you have a great day!"
Michael chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
i gotta say best story of a OP harry iv read in awhile also gotta throw in AHAHAHAHAHA he got tonks nice!
mobulis chapter 15 . 9/15/2017
So harry is just as evil as Dumbledore and voldie
Prisci chapter 15 . 9/6/2017
Hola continua la historia porfis ;)
buttercup8140 chapter 3 . 8/23/2017
Astoria is the name of Daphne's sister, not her mother.