Reviews for Lucky Harry
Dagger-Seishin chapter 15 . 9/14
I guessed that lol. Screamed tonks
nice
xenomorphlover4321 chapter 2 . 9/1
if that continue to have sex after getting harry the Gabby would have been born any way
This story is so fucked up it's great.
I love the first chapter. Didn't expect to like it this much but damn.
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 7/26
Finished this on HPFFA, and it was H-A-W-T! Hmmm, lemons... *SLURP*
phoenix3.14159 chapter 15 . 7/13
very nice I cant wait to see what happens to tonks
whitebuffalowmn chapter 15 . 7/8
great story!
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 7/4
Why isn't Barty Crouch in jail? Surely breaking his son out of Azkaban - which everyone now knows he did - should have cost him a few decades there himself. I can't imagine even one of Fudge's buddies could have managed to evade that punishment with Amelia on the job.

LOL! at Harry's refusal to answer Dumbledore. Hey, the only way Harry can have any powers Voldemort knows not is to keep Dumbledore ignorant of them. Otherwise, DD will tell Snape, Snape will tell Moldy, and ... Bob's your uncle!
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 7/4
I find myself wondering whether it was really Barty Jr. Who entered Harry's name. Could it have been Dumbledore? He seems rather evil, if Harry's little "download" is accurate. You know ... If he knew ahead of time that Harry's name had been put into the Goblet, didn't he have a responsibility to stop the whole mess before the names were shot out of it?

I wonder why Cedric is sparkling. Hmmmm ... has he been taking lessons from Lockhart? Well, it will be fun finding out what it all means.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 7/4
Being taken in by the Delacours has certainly changed Harry's life for the better ... thus far. I hope it stays that way. I wonder what year four will bring in this story. The TWT? Will Fleur participate this time? Will this version of Harry be strong enough magically to outwit Voldy's servant (whoever he may be) and the Goblet (aided and abetted by Dumbledore, of course)? Will he seek the Horcruxes this coming year, knowing they must be gone in order to permanently destroy Voldemort? Will Moldywart get a new body? Will the Order be re-established? Will Sirius and Remus continue to be hornswoggled by Dumbledore, or will Harry "defang" him for good?

Will Sirius and Remus reunite as friends? Will Sirius try to put the moves on Daphne's mother (and get smacked down for it)? BTW, Daphne's little sister (Astoria is actually her name) seems to have gone the way of Gabi Delacour. Did you write her out of the story so that the poor thing wouldn't get stuck with Draco? Lots of questions ...

It should be an interesting year.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/4
I'm afraid mind-talking with five women may be more than Harry can handle. I should think even one extra voice in his head would be stressful. So much for peace and quiet. I hope his shields are up to the workout they will be getting.

"I want to learn now," Hermione demanded. I find the demanding aspect of Hermione's personality both immature and annoying. Harry and the other girls are very patient with her, but I wish they would stand up to her once in a while. I am also surprised that she is permitted to enjoy the benefits of the bond when she's not betrothed.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 7/4
While Harry certainly has enough money to support a harem, I can't imagine any parent truly wanting his daughter(s) to be part of one, no matter how nice the guy is. Then again, perhaps the Greengrasses and Patils see a betrothal contract with Harry as a way to protect their daughters in bigoted Wizarding Britain. It may not be their ideal choice for the girls, but at least all of the involved parties seem to love each other and Harry loves them; and he will definitely treat them well and be generous with them.

I can't see Dan accepting this situation without much coercion on Hermione's side. It will be interesting to see where that potential pairing goes.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/4
I'm surprised Harry wasn't called back up to Dumbledore's office, since he apparently seemed mad at Harry. Perhaps he is afraid to further jeopardize Harry's continued attendance at Hogwarts. Harry obviously has enough money to train and study independently.

That reminds me ... I wonder when he will find out about Sirius and if he will try and save him. Can he do that tunneling thing to Azkaban? Well, he has second year coming up with the blond bimbo (Lockhart) and the Basilisk. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/4
I've often wondered about the galleons and their true worth. Why are they valued so low by the Goblins?

I wonder what will happen if Harry and Apolline are discovered in their little scam. Will it cause the collapse of the magical economy? If they're careful and don't do too much at once, they should all be financially secure - as well as able to find any charitable cause they choose - for the rest of their lives.

I wonder if this Harry is as "charity minded" as he usually is.