Reviews for My Wonderwall

Passenger Seat

I Wannna Grow Old With You

Smother Me/Queso

War In Your Bedroom Trainwreck

But I still loved all the others, your a really good writer
little miss michelle chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
really good but sad too
mariposa miko chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
this was great! there were quite a few drabbles that I would have loved to read a bit more of,like a longer oneshot or something especially the more angsty ones like...

Sick Inside – Hope Partlow

He's Hurting Me – Maria Mena

Burn – Usher

Congratulations – Blue October

I dont know.. just a thought. thanks for writing AWESOME Puckleberry Stories :D
little miss michelle chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
really really fantastic
Kkaty chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I love them all so far apart from the 4th but I think that's just because I find it hard to get into iPod drabbles
Emrisah chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
I like these a lot. The iPod Shuffle Challenge chapter was interesting . . . like you, I loved some, thought others were merely ok . . . but still good! ) I really enjoy the Puck/Rachel dynamic you have goin' on. *nods* Cant wait to read more!
shiningstar07 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Your "Musical Soulmate" drabble was exactly how I imagined Puck singing to Rachel! Honestly...soooo good, I've been waiting for someone to use that song as inspiration...it seems perfect for puckleberry doesn't it! Thanks for another awesome story!
poppet3009 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
I love your story, i especially love how you snuck in a Mark Salling song. I love musical soulmate, though i must say i think fugitive is my fave. Anyhow fantastic story keep up the great work.
Stessa chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
This was fucking adorable! I really liked it. So Rachel and Puck. And it was nice that there was no background information about their breakup and their history, before it sort of revealed itself when they talked about it.

Thanks for sharing this one!
shiningstar07 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Freakin love it...honestly AMAZING. Love the Puck and Rachel break up and get back together stories
kitty1010 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
You are awesome. I love Puckleberry (cue swoon).
badwolfstardis chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Another great drabble. My favorite part was him bartering with the little girl. :)
Nova802 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was absolutely adorable! I loved how in the first few lines, we weren't even sure what she's done. Favorite line: "And it's even worse when she smells like vanilla and something else (something fruity, he thinks strawberries) that just smells so damn good, it's all he can do not to wrap his arm around her so that she doesn't step back out of his smell zone." Nicely done!
Stessa chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Aw, this was cute! :)
badwolfstardis chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Aww. This is adorable. You did a great job with the prompt. I can't wait to see what else you'll write.