Reviews for Anodien
lucybug chapter 13 . 8/16/2003
that sounds so scary...i got a little bit confused at the end just because i don't know elvish, but i thought it was really good! WEED! YAY! lol :)
lucybug chapter 12 . 8/16/2003
aw... i luv the hobbits! cookies and milk! hehe don't tell ian i said that or he'd kill me! *hides in lori's closet...wait im not at loris house...oh well...* ok, luved it and surfing rules! :)
lucybug chapter 11 . 8/16/2003
*sniff sniff* im gonna cry...that is so sad! :( i haven't read this story in awhile,so im sorta trying to pick up where i left off...i really like it tho! :)
lucybug chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
aaw...that's so sad! :( y r they leaving again and no one else is? it's really good!
lucybug chapter 8 . 7/1/2003
i agree. fighting is bad...i hate it too but sometimes u hafta, to defend ur self and ur ppl, like in ur fic...the hobbits make me laugh...it's really good...i miss u soo much! come back soon! hope ur having fun! luv u! :)
lucybug chapter 7 . 7/1/2003
aww, how sweet...but still sad about her mom...i like lindir, he seems cool...i think they should hook up...jj... ok, i'll shut up now and just read and review...
lucybug chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
that is so sad! at least she's part elf and her step mom person and her father both really luvd her...im gonna cry...y r they leaving?
lucybug chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
aww...i think it's cool how u get the book/ movie in the story too...luv it! y is she going to the shire? what's the call she was talking about?
lucybug chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
poor sam...he gets' left outta everything...poor

pippin...gandalf is mean to him...if i was there, i don't think gandalf would like me very much...i luv ur fic!
lucybug chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
oh no! the black rider's are scary! i hope no one gets hurt/ killed! ok, im running outta things to say...to the next ch...
lucybug chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
hey, im bored so i decided that i should read ur other fic...it's really good so far! i luv the hobbits! :) i miss u...im gonna read and review every ch for u on this story too... luv u! :)
lucybug chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
aw...that's soo sad...i luv this story...the hobbits at the beginning are funny and cute! miss u!
IthilElentari chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
Can we say Mary Sue? I mean, you having the same name as her... I've done the same, but I dislike the story in which I did that intensely. Have you read the books? An elf would call Gandalf Mithrandir, and where did you get the El sila thing? Elen is star in Quenya. If you want to ask any questions about this review, my email is
zinc5 chapter 9 . 10/18/2002
Oh! poor Anodien! at the mirror with her friends and all of the...Oh! But its good! i love it much! though, theres a chapter that doesnt seem to go with the story at the end! probably a mistake, but, hey! I still love the story! love it!
Elbereth Queen of the St chapter 10 . 9/23/2002
OMP! that is so great! i love the way you added romance! you didnt tell me it was gonna be romance! i'm a sucker for any romance at all... ahh, well, you're doing a great job! its a bit confuzzling in a few places but i'll figger it out. well, i really like the way you wrote it and i cant wait for more!

its wonderful, keep it up!

**Elbereth**

btw, theres an update for Memories Forgotten, Strength Within, just thought you'd like to know!