Reviews for Ride Like A Cowboy
Gleidison chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
You simply made my dreams come true with this story. Congratulation. I think there are missing authors like you in FF, because some of them just gave up writing many chapters and you, with just one, did a lot to me. It was funny, dirty, and even a little cute for the nasty Carlos. Thank you a lot.
jthe4003 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
that was awesome, strange the idea came from a kid's menu, but awesome! haha
you should do more stuff like this!
themodernage chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I could totally imagine Carlos in his cowboy outfit. Lol

I loved this and I know it's weird but I love where this idea came from.

It was sexy and was written very good!

You did an amazing job. :)
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
lol u hav such a dirty mind! how could u get this idea from a freaking kid's menu!
222222222222222222222s chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMGSHH,

this was so sexy and hot!

Mmmmmmm I loved the sex and the way you described it was so amazinggg!
Sora the Mangaka chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow. Just wow.

That was some of the best smut I've read in a while. See, I have a cowboy fetish and this was just awesome :DDDD (I'm a guy btw)

The only thing that bothered me was the simultaneous orgasm. It's too cliche and doesn't work like that in real life.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
OMFG SOOOOO HOT!

Holy crap, Logan was pretty dominant and sexy there!

And adorbale Carlos made the fic soooo awesome!

He was soo cute at the beginning and even at the end when he was riding Logan...

This was sooo hot!

Great job and keep up the good work!
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Yay for hotness! Awesome! :D loved it!
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Kinky. Yay for TGI Fridays. XD 3 Logan is so hot when he cusses. Also, I love submissive Carlos. 3 It's hot.
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well, this was hot!

Though Logan was slightly out of character, I didn't mind it very much. I think you did Carlos very well!
BTRlover17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I loved this. It was so hot.

I couldn't help but laugh when Logan fainted when he saw Carlos' naked body. It must be nice if he fainted. ;D

Your descriptions were amazing and I could picture everything so clearly.

I love how you got your inspiration for this story. Great work. :D
jakegirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hahahahaha tat is funny t.g.i Fridays man never been there but it has some good stuff! nd this one-shot i like it!_