Reviews for Dark Lullaby
No it didn't suck I thought it was funny and cute and adorable made me laugh so hard
Hi I hope u are on and that u are reading this and that I ask u no begging to please please please continue ur story's and I eagerly await to ready them I also reread the story secret and I really like it and all of ur otheir ones so please continue ur story's and a lot of people would agree just don't stop doing the thing u love even if others try to stop u. Ps sorry for this being so long Regret not commenting sooner.
JioFreud chapter 8 . 3/28
This is my favorite out of all your stories. Hope to see you writing again soon!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 8 . 3/15
Oh my gosh, Ellen talking to the Crow (whom I'm going to pretend is Link, even though he'd only be 9 or 10 at the time) is absolutely adorable! She was so excited and curious and I love how you mentioned he was happy to see Edgar because we all know why XD

Really brilliant idea you have going on here. I think 5 year old Ellen is soooooooooo cute and I wasn't aware I needed this in my life until now.

I'm hoping to see more of Cross, because I absolutely love their interactions (Cross not minding when Ellen holds his hand, Ellen saying Fuck you to him, all that).

I hope you continue this too, because it's great and quite well written.

Abyss-chan out!
Shadow over the Moon chapter 8 . 2/8
Absoulutly love it! I hope you'll continue it
SucreTeen123 chapter 2 . 1/28
Please update! I'm dying to see more Tyki and Ellen scenes!
Melodien chapter 8 . 1/10
I freaking love this story. please tell me that it has not been forgotten!
Tachibanacchi chapter 8 . 1/1
I love this story so much, its so cute and I hope I can read english earlier back then so I'll find this wonderful story earlier.

will you continue writing it?
Tokyo10 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Im really enjoying your story. Its intresting and cute:-) i love how you put it when Kanda and Alma are growing up. Im looking forward to reading the next chapter ja ne!
sticy17 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Update please
LadyKarma18 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Finally someone uses the idea of the sentiment innocence causing Neah to kill the others-that is what's happening right? I've been looking forever to find one so thanks! Please update soon this fic rocks!
Hawttcakeyz chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Ellen is soooo cute! Pls do update!
KillerAkuma chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I hope you continue with this story I like it a little more than a couple of stories I have read.
Kyara17 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014