Reviews for If That's What It Takes
geregiaromelie chapter 1 . 4/9
This was sad . but the story promise so much of a slice of life and it' s very angsty but so very interesting and lovely as well. I would want to hope that you will somehow continue and finish this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
update please! it had been 2 years since you posted it :(
Airi Shirokuro chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Crying. I am crying. This is so sad. I lie how you use words so precisely. This fiction just touched my heart, then tore it. I love it.
Keidara chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I have always found the idea of Mpreg to be hilarious, and not in a good way, but I am always up for a story that challenges my more negative preconceptions. The beginning to this suggests that it might be one of those stories. I cannot gather an opinion from this first chapter, but if you ever decide to continue this then I will be waiting to read.

duckies r us chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is a great story idea.I wish I had thought of it. I cant wait for you to update. :)

I dont mean to nitpick, but I did notice something you probably did by mistake that you might want to fix. Girls make thier eggs inside the womb and are born with all the eggs they will ever have. They dont make them during childhood, which is what you implied. Just thought you might want to know. :)
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm normally not a fan of neji/tenten not because I don't like them they just usually seem bland. I don't mind MPREG, hell I think the world would be a bit better off if a few guys knew what it was like and the shoe was on the other foot. The best word I have for your fic so far is intriguing and I hope you update it soon.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Please continue this. Update soon please
happychica chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hot dog! I've been looking for a good story about these two for years, and it looks like patience has paid off!

Oh, I hope TenTen doesn't do anything stupid. It would make everyone around her so very sad, and Neji (methinks) does stupid things when he's sad. Besides, like anyone could ever MAKE Neji do anything.

*bounces* I can't wait for chapter two!
Nyos chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
-sigh- That last line just showed how different males and females think! He thinks he's showing that he still loves her by giving her space and she thinks he doesn't love her anymore..!

Anyways, a good story, and I'm really interested :).
Stormie100 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Interesting story. Please update once you can.
shogi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Woo! I'm excited for this story! It's been a while since I've read Naruto but this looks awesome! What a great start! I'll admit that I was slightly wary with the MPREG summary but WOW, I think I can see where this could be going and it's really cool!

Looking forward to more! XD