Reviews for Freedom
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
A good one
JoiForber chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I like it. Very nicely worded.
Dark Patrician chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is such a sweet and wonderful little story, it warms my heart. Mr. Harman's thoughts are spot on and the ending brought a little tear to my eye.

Keep up the wonderful work.

Dark Patrician

P.S. Using "nakama" was a nice touch.
Scot chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aw, that was sweet - Mr Harman thinking of all his mates and then joining them. Poor devil- thinking all his old pals had forgotten him - but at last being reunited with them.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I used to watch "Are You Being Served?" so many years ago. Even my kids watched it (They are now 35, 38, and 40). Thanks for the memory.
SerenBex chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love this! Ahhh! Are You Being Served is amazing!
Alberto Fedrigotti chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
A hilarious show from start to finish, even when I was seven and my parents were grateful that most of the jokes were going over my head. For the record, another reviewer wanted to know why he didn't appear on the second series, which in England went by the name of Grace and Favour. Seven years passed between the two shows, and Arthur English, the actor who played Mr. Harman, passed away in the interim, may he rest in peace. This works as a good series retrospective.
Marian'sAmazing chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Nice work! I have just bought and watched the first seven volumes of this brilliant series, (minus the third volume, which I cannot find now that I have lost it.) and they make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts! :) Then I wondered if there were any fanfictions to accommodate these hilarious, quirky, yet well-rounded characters. No offense intended to Mrs. Slocombe, of course. Unfortunately there is only ONE? Glass of water for me, please. Anywho, please keep making more! I LOVE this series, and your writing is excellent.

P.S. Personally, I think Mr. Humphries is the funniest, and Mr. Lucas is the most attractive xD. Mr. Spooner is as thin as a twig and should learn a thing or two for Mr. Lucas!
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh thank you so much for writing a Are You Being Served fanfic story on here! I have been looking for a story about this show for so long. I know you and I talked about it awhile back well PMing back and forth. I always wonder why Mr. Harman never come back for the sequel Grace & Favor.

I loved when Mr. Harman was working on the floor and remembering everyone he worked with before they left for the manor house. Especially remembering how Mr. Humphries, Mr. Grainger, Mr. Lucas, Mr. Spooner, Mrs. Slocombe, Miss Brahms, Captain Peacock and Mr. Rumbold acted when working on the floor at Grace Brothers. When watching the show I always looked forward to see what color hair Mrs. Slocombe had for each episode. It was always funny seeing her with a different hair color each week.

Mr. Rumbold never knowing that the staff called him Jug-Ears all the time. And every time the staff made a complaint to him he always seemed to mess up what was said and done. Mr. Humphries the way he always said "I'm free" when ever he was called by Captain Peacock. Mr. Grainger being angry that the ladies department moved to his floor and having to share the space with them. Mr. Lucas always coming up with excuses to why he was late to Captain Peacock. Mr. Spooner did the same thing as Mr. Lucas. Miss Brahms with her accent and always trying to tell Mr. Lucas she was not interested in him. Captain Peacock always correcting someone when they called him Mr. not captain. Also telling Mr. Harman he is not welcomed on the floor during store hours.

At the end I loved how everyone from the floor come to ask him if he is free. I loved that they remember him and went him to come back with them. This story was so wonderful to read and I really loved reading it. Again thank you for writing it.