Reviews for Lasha, Precious Stone
Andree 07 chapter 1 . 3/13
Gods! This was so adorable and hillarious right until the time it became hearwrenching and angsty. I'm a dog person myself, but Lasha is too good to turn down. I loved it.
Account-To-Be-Delete-8859081 chapter 1 . 3/9
Aww that was a cute.
huntress19 chapter 1 . 2/28
I love this. It is amazing and I have been smiling like a loon for about 15 minutes now. I love that the Klingons are afraid cats that is the best thing I have ever read. Congratulations on making one of the funniest and cutest stories I have ever read in far less words than any of the others. :)
Account-To-Be-Delete-8815852 chapter 1 . 2/18
Aww that's was so cute.
Leafdragon117 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Omeegosh that was just hilarious, XD. A cat! And it's so cute as well!
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Oh my gosh, Lasha is so cute. And I love the fact that he brought the pair together... Squee!
Delete-account-please-7617210 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Very cute.
Emma chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This is literally the cutest thing i have ever read! I love all your stories but this is just so so adorable :)
inucrossoverlover chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Oh my god, oh my god! It's so...I can't! This is too many types of adorable! And I love that Spock got Jim in the end, even though I knew he would. And Lasha is so damn cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
yess
Rose10117 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
*Falls over laughing* This was perfect. Just perfect. My fav part was when Bones described Spock as being 'Driven batsh*t crazy, by a kitten of all things.' I also love how the Klingons were scared of Lasha. And when Bones thought of the crocodile, I thought it made sense because I the Star Trek movie Search For Spock, the Klingons had a pet that looked an awful lot like a crocodile. I don't know if you know what you did there but I thought it was funny. :)
lulu422 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Dawwwwwwww, that was BEAUTIFUL! Mommy Jim is so cute!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
AWE! SUCH A CUTE STORY!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
So cute!
OxymoronProne chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is adorable. I think I'll come back and read this every day just because I can.
DH