Reviews for Lasha, Precious Stone
inucrossoverlover chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh my god, oh my god! It's so...I can't! This is too many types of adorable! And I love that Spock got Jim in the end, even though I knew he would. And Lasha is so damn cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
yess
Rose10117 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
*Falls over laughing* This was perfect. Just perfect. My fav part was when Bones described Spock as being 'Driven batsh*t crazy, by a kitten of all things.' I also love how the Klingons were scared of Lasha. And when Bones thought of the crocodile, I thought it made sense because I the Star Trek movie Search For Spock, the Klingons had a pet that looked an awful lot like a crocodile. I don't know if you know what you did there but I thought it was funny. :)
lulu422 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Dawwwwwwww, that was BEAUTIFUL! Mommy Jim is so cute!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
AWE! SUCH A CUTE STORY!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
So cute!
The Death of Heaven chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is adorable. I think I'll come back and read this every day just because I can.
DH
JustTale chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Type your review here...
AiLoveS chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hilarious but so cute ;)
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I almost cried...not gonna lie. Mostly the story was humorous, but, heh, when Lasha almost died :(

I lost my baby Blaze, my cute little orange kitty with big green eyes, a few months ago. He got sick and choked or something, we're not sure exactly, but yeah, he died rather suddenly, and all I could do was scream "Help him!" and "Do Something!" at Dad, but, well, there was nothing anyone could do.

But Lasha is okay and it was a happy ending, so :) Thanks for sharing!
Jacil chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That is the most wonderful story I ever heard! You got good words there. Hope you luck and good job for making this wonderful
Story.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Great job!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
It was soooo cute ! I'm a cat person and my little neko is orange and had beautiful eyes too ;b
I know cooling is innerving for others, but I can't help myself I so saw me i Jim ;b
Spoon10488 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
cute story.
excentrykemuse chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I'm soooo not a cat person, but my heart just melted - majorly.