Reviews for Their thing
susy chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Awww I loved this story,bits just too bad that there aren't that many written but you've done an awesome job
nhrc chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
"Mary-Sue"?!
Are you serious?
(Bursts out laughing)
Frank Moses read fansiction?
* * *
Well done on the success of the film to keep humor. I love Marvin!

"like he's something amazing"
Well yes - Karl Urban is indeed something very very amazing!
* * *
Finally at last!
You Fulfilling my dream:
Cooper and Frank in M rating hot & sticky story!
I have been dreaming of this moment since the "Kordeski" scene!

Thank you!
Bless you!
want to build a temple for you!
Lovely Madness Melody chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
i found if fun, that's pretty nice to see how the situation's changing between them, how their feelings evolve and how cooper finally search for some kind of love it was, pretty exciting... !
would you like me to translate it in French ? to improve my English, and maybe, bring someone else to discover you're story
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I'm happy someone else found love in this pairing!

In any case, it's nice (is that awkward?) that their way of meeting is Will's injury treatment and his need to find someplace safe.
PurpleFireDrake-25 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
oh wow this was great. thanks
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aha awe that story was amazing! Grea job on the story, luv!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I am in love with your RED stories. Hopefully you'll do some more in the future. :)
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Very, very wonderful - there's a great dynamic between the characters, and a certain feel that encapsulates the entire movie. Well written, several kinds of (oddly) sweet, and a very enjoyable read.

I thought I was doomed to a lack of fic after getting sucked into this fandom, but you have revived me. .

Thanks for the most pleasurable way I've encountered in a long while to avoid my poli-sci paper. :D

~Kitty
shao chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Must have read this fic, more than a handful of times. Great Story. There's a total lack of RED stories out there. I'm glad this one's around. Any chance you'd write more Frank/Cooper? That'd be totally awesome and ROCKtastic of you.
DeleteAbandonedDelete chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
There aren't nearly enough RED stories out there but this is brilliant. Love that Cooper keeps coming back to Frank, and finally the tension snapping and them jumping each other. And Marvin being Marvin. Loved it!
Halimede chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
brilliant! so glad there's at least one good fic in this fandom.
KalaKitsune chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Fantastic! I loved it!
Maaiker chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Excellent story :D I rather liked the way you portrayed Frank and William :) Just so you know, there's a RED section now, why not move your story there?
M chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Nice, very nice indeed!
annakas chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was fabulous. And finally some Frank/Cooper fic. I was starting to think there was none to be found.