Reviews for Give Peace a Chance
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Interesting :—:)
The Dalek Inquisitor General chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Amazing...absolutely beautiful...I think these "space hippies" need to hire Rose Tyler for her services...
findingyouagain chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i loved it:) Very funny:)
Myth Queen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
ha ha! I loved it. The poor Doctor. I can just imagine this scene happening. It was great!
Bard the Kiwi chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Another gem. You have a good blurring of humour and impending doom.
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This. Is. Hilarious.

Your Dalek crack-fics are completely and utterly awesome, and I sincerely hope that this is only the beginning of a long and fruitful stay in the Doctor Who fandom. :)

And the icing on the cake: my sister has just informed me that "Give Peace a Chance" is the title of what she describes as a "dreadful and repetitive" song by John Lennon & Yoko Ono - most appropriate for a fic with alien hippies! :D
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh thank God that wasn't his red pair :D I love it! Though I do feel bad for those poor Rauhan...

Yeah, I apparently have time to read and review your stories, but not to do homework...I need to get my priorities straight, no matter how amazing and funny these are!
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very creative and very hilarious. Just what I needed today. )
Spidey3000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Poor Rahuans. They're probably going to be exterminated soon. The Dalek sucking in the Doctor's shoe made me laugh though. Poor shoe.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Would just like to point at that, in this particular situation, the Doctor would be rather less likely to take inspiration from what ROSE would shout at the Daleks as what DONNA might. After all, Rose was known for many things, but her talent for insults and general all-around fiestiness was not one of them.

Other than that glaring oversight, this was wonderful, hysterical, and generally all-around fun. The end was, of course, ominous, but the idea of the Doctor flipping out on the Dalek and attacking him with his Chucks... well, that's got to be one of the funniest images I've had in my head for quite awhile.