Reviews for Artemis Fowl 2: Agents and Angels
Ryan Pratt chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Hi, I love this story so far. I didn't read the first one, but I enjoy Alex Rider and Artemis Fowl. Just one point, you said Minerva was two years younger than Artemis. Before the Limbo incident, that was true, but the mismatched eyes of Artemis and Holly mean that this story took place after the Limbo incident. In the time journey, Artemis skipped two years, but Minerva wasn't in Limbo, so she aged naturally. Artemis and Minerva are therefore the same age at the time of this story. Don't get me wrong, I love the story, and I expect most people wouldn't notice this mistake, but I thought i'd point it out in case you wish to make the story more accurate.

I don't have a fanfiction account, so if you want to reply to this review, send me an email at
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
The proper word for more than one genius is genii, I believe
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
Just wanted to remind u Alex can't ride
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Excuse me? Alex is waiting in the car?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
The first and the second fanfics ate just 3 really good writing (Y)
bp413 chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
Whenever you go on about Minerva I think of Vriska Serket... bluh. :DD
bp413 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
" He wasn't quite sure what to think of this girl, but he knew one thing for sure: this was easily one of the strangest situations he'd ever been in. "

XD Haha, he hasn't even figured out she's an angel yet.
Supercool10 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow not bad some some what of though but still good
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
A very good and darling story. I loved both this story and A Fairy's Fairytale. Don't worry, I read that one first. ;)

Your characterizations are as perfect as always.

Thank you for writing.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Alex,

Are you serious? That's great! I mean, here I was worrying about

being a huge jerk and Alex Ryder has already started moving on

anyways. Geez, I'm so relieved and of course I still want to be your

friend you idiot! So tell me about this girl!

Love,

Sab

You accidentally spelt Alex Rider as "Alex Ryder". Unless that was on purpose. :)
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
"Ethryn, there you are," Butler said, also apparently relieved, but still on edge. He motioned for Alex with a meaty hand. "Come along, both of you. Before we're seen. Alex is waiting in the car."

It should be "Artemis is waiting in the car." not Alex. :)
JackFrost23 chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Make a sequel to the sequel please
Violet Alchemist 12321 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This is awesome! I love it!
yashendra2797 chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
wonderful story with a nice plotline. Would love a sequel!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 16 . 9/24/2011