Reviews for Peace Until I Die
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 1/9
There was also that time with the Bount when Keigo was having his very soul sucked out of him and still told Ichigo to run rather than cry for help.

Keigo DOES have hidden depths and has proven he WILL step up if his friends need him, despite being cowardly by nature on his own.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Very poignant... I enjoyed the fact it makes you think.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Absolutely fabulous, as always. :)
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This story is awesome! I wish it really happened. I wonder if it did...
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
oohhh...hmm, I"m not nearly this far into the manga, but since I don't mind spoilers (and my friends who *are* up to date with the latest scanlated chapter keep giving them to me anyways, whether I complain or not...) I went ahead and read this. I'm glad to see that Keigo's being given a role other than 'comic relief', both in cannon - I particularly can't wait to see him try to stand against Aizen, the courage that must have taken...and who was he protecting when he tried that? Or was it just himself? Each has their own implications...hmm, gotta go drill Javi's mind now...-he's my most prompt spoiler-giver-...) and that there's a fic (this one) that gives him more depth than a street puddle. Thank you. :) Glad to see he's also on Ichigo's side here. :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow, this is great!
Tomon chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Interesting idea. But they should really give him the choice. Not just let him think he lost his powers forever. As he was, he didn't have choice and decided to cope with it as with lot of things in his live he had no power to change.

But good story
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hell YA does Keigo have hidden depths!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
*claps* Hidden depths is about right.
Lil Mexican chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Asano-san chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I beileve so too, can u make a full lenght story starring Keigo!
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Keigo has shown that he is not as dumb as he looks most times so I wouldn't be surprised if he did notice something. It's good to see that there are other fans like me who give this guy credit. Nice oneshot by the way :)
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That seemed sorta mean of him, but appropriate. Like I understand it, and it wasn't pushed too far. Realistic, i'd say.

It makes me feel really bad for Rukia, who already harbored guilt about interfering with his human life.

I really loved it at then end when Keigo said "He's ours now. Let him live his life" it really gave me the feeling of how he was kinda literally chasing away ghosts who clung to the living. The difference between the shinigami-the dead-and the living was really highlighted there. It also showed a little bit of a possession sense from Keigo and the others...again of a bit mean feeling towards the shinigami. "he's ours leave us alone" kinda vibe. They want to reclaim the Ichigo from before, even though he was never fully theirs since he could see ghosts.

I loves this! This is totally going in my favs
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I think that Keigo uses his stupidity to both lighten the situation and help prevent and release stress he has hidden depths and is mostly a coward but when it comes down to it he is brave enough to fight someone to strong to be understood with just a sword he got off a random person
Dark-heika chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
... ok, maybe its just cause iv been looking forward to the ichiruki reunion for MONTHS now, but this fic makes me very irritated with kiego. i completely agree with renji and rukia- ichigo would NEVER be happy with a normal life. ever. i know that this request will probably remain unheard, but could u do a second chapter to this? one for renji and rukia (mostly rukia) on their reactions to his attempts to bring his powers back?