Reviews for White Scars, Scarlet Rain
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Kisuke is just being Kisuke. Rukia is slowly getting used to seeing her sister. And Hisana is remembering her past life. Things couldn't be better x)
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Woah, it is getting intense here. O_O
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
I really like this. You definitely deserve more reviews :D
Guest chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Just found your story. This is a great story! Hopefully you'll update soon :)
pinkus-pyon chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
kiuuuuuuuuuuu ¬°go! Hisana XD
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Please, update. I beg you!
gianella chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
amo a tu historia, por favor actualizar o voy a suicidarme de la espera
Jackie2394 chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Loving this chapter. Hope u post soon
Gasanechi chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
I love the fic, I hope Byakuya and Hisana will have a child again, its sad to think that they lost their first child,.. or did they? :P

Anyway, excited to see the next chapter, so please update soon! :D
SaySaeri chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Finally, I found this story! *Ahem* Um.. keep doing what you're doing, it's great!
Makiko-maki maki chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
Pleaseee update soon! you have us a big cliff!I'll wait the last chapters :D
Makiko-maki maki chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
WAAAA! too much emotion in this chapter! Raiden is a crazy man! everything he do for being with Hisana no matter what is disgusting me :( but the part I like most (and you know what it is) is the meeting of Hisana with a shirtless and wounded Byakuya! and that kiss! hahhhh! Hisana was so lucky and so blind for not noticed everything good around her :( I just felt sorrow that this tenderness finish in a bad ending because Hisana's death :(
Makiko-maki maki chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
It was short this chapter, though! But I'm happy for two reasons: you finally update! :D and two more chapter to read! :D I want to know what's next now that Hisana is going to marry Byakuya! they're so cute :3
sky1011 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
wow...this chapter's good
btalover chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Y-y-y-y-you haaaave to continue this story! PLEEEEASE! it is so good!