Reviews for The Bond Between Brothers
Tamuril2 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Tam: *ponders* Weeeelll...if those plot bunnies are really going at it you could, you know, always remove said ear later on.
Clint: *glares* You're...just no, all right, no. Stop giving her ideas and review properly.
Tam: *scoffs* But that so boring...wait a minute...what are YOU doing HERE? Thus isn't an Avenger fic!
Clint: *smirks* Just talent like that.
Tam: *snorts* Riiigghhhttt...Tasha's ticked at you again, isn't she?
Clint: *scowls* No!
Tam: *smiles* Suurrree...

1) Oooo, Dastan's hurt and Nizam's still at large. I'm more than slightly worried for both. I hope I'm not alone in remembering Tus was killed in the movie by his uncle. I foresee trouble in this story's future...YAY!

2) The ear is safe...for now...yeah, that DOES sound weird, doesn't it?

All in all, a good start to thus story. *follows*

-Tamuril2
Musicbox98 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
DUDE. YOU CAN'T JUST STOP THERE. *looks at time of last update* DOES THIS MEAN YOU'VE GIVEN UP ON THIS STORY...? PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE. I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS... *hysterical sobbing*
Tsukimine12 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
O:
¡Please continue it!
Nizam must pay _
Bye xD
wildchild17 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Great so far - I like the whump *shifty eyes* keep writing and plz update soon!
This Star Won't Go Out chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
update please
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
This is interesting, but I really hope you gave Tamina a good excuse.
Ihni chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I love how you're so sadistic. :)
HrMajesty chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
vwery good story so far like it when will you have another chapter up!
DD is too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Yo! Update bro!

:D
shad0wraith chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Don't know if you're still writing in this one... but if you are I'm interested! Love it!
Silfrvarg chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Please please update, I love your fic and want to see more. Thanks for all the whump!
CrayonsPink chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
This is a great story! I really like it. :) I know it's been a while, but I hope you update soon so we can see what happens next!
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
love it! update?
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
ooooooooooooooooooooooh now this is what i'm talkin' about yeeeeeeeehhaaaa angstiness, perks and props
lauren chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
updateeeeee nowww i love your story, maybe you could include some garsiv/tus/dastan bit? please?