Reviews for Promises
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I know that I'm four years late to this specific party, but this is truly magnificent. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Fairner chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow after reading the summary I didn't expect the story to play out the way it did! Especially when Ianto shot himself, I had a feeling Ianto wouldn't die and would stay with Jack till the end of time but it still made me go NO IANTO DON'T SHOOT! _

All in all an awesome story! Thank you for writing it!
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Great oneshot! I really liked reading this!
Aequaomnia chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love this. So brilliant. So true to character. So possible. Love, love, love, love, love, love... But where, oh where, is the rest?

-Aequaomnia
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Good story. I enjoyed reading it very much. I liked how you brought Ianto back:)
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is how CoE should have ended.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh...I REALLY liked this one! Bravo!

Darque
2910leiv chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
You. Are. Brilliant! Yes, you are :)

I mean... WOW!

You obviously have given the plot a great deal of thought and you have managed to tie it all together perfectly. You had me at the edge of my seat wondering what would come next and laughing an (almost) crying. I so wanted to give Ianto a hug when he collapsed in the kitchen when Jack returned.

I hope you write a sequel... the boys getting reaquainted, TW5 becomming operational, new staff to be trained.
akawho chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Fantastic. My heart was in my throat when Ianto decided to sacrifice himself. I was crying and smiling by the end. Loved it!
mama rocks chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I almost didn't read this when I saw the word count - it seemed a little daunting to read all at once. However I'm glad I did. It was interesting and well thought out and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
The Emerald Star chapter 1 . 11/8/2010