Reviews for Loyalties
jj chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
I think it should have been our daughter and can you make an epilog?
TheEndofTag chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
omg! i just love love love this!
dl chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
I enjoyed this fic. Thanks for posting it.
chickie434 chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
I love this story! At first when Iruka was discharged, I thought he was going to beat the crap out of Kakashi and then have wild, passionate make-up sex, but I suppose that can still happen later. I love the story idea and I kept hoping that you were somehow going to bring back Kakashi. I like the idea that they are going to raise his daughter together now, and I can't wait to see what comes next!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
I started crying around chapter 3. are you contuniing this?
Ryu Earth chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Amazing chapters! I loved when Iruka punched him in chapter 8, and the way he bounced back in the end of chapter 9 was incredible!

Thank you for the updates!
luger 7 chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
Cool fanfic. Party on, dude.
Celestush chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
LOVED IT! Pls update soon!
dangerprawn chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Hehehe... this review is going to be silly, sorry.

I love this plot.

"They say it's Kakashi's ghost, taking revenge."

Dundundun! I was delighted. Thank you.
maethebellydancer chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
Just lovely. You do such good work. I'm such a fan.
lady Alexas chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
(squeeeaaaalllllls)
departedakatsuki chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
I am offering a review on the entire story, not just the one chapter. I loved the story, which surprised me. I usually don't like stories about Kakashi being gay, especially not one's with Iruka, but this one was different. It was well worded, short enough while not skipping information, honest, and easy to read. There were a few spelling errors, but nothing major. I'm only sending an anonymous review because I'm too lazy to log in. I appreciated this good story after reading a bunch of meaningless drivel from other authors. Thank you.
jofelly chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
ARGH. So wonderful ;n;
Lunalover009 chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
gahk! i-i got something in my eye! TT-TT
Lunalover009 chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
wooooooooooh ghost stories are cool! XD