Reviews for Immortal Lover
DubberWife chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
First time reading this story and I absolutely love it and can't wait to hopefully read more soon!
deborah.carter.9275 chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
Omg! I am in love with this fan fiction. I'm just now reading in 2014. Please complete the story, it's great!
Ascots wife77 chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
I loved that chapter, it was funny and mysterious!
ShaySovereign chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Great entry. I will certainly be keeping up with this story. i too am from the story. i have always wanted to know about the whole crew. KMM is a great author.
The Perfectly Imperfect One chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter :) and the others... I just am not logged in so I cannot review on my account this time.
call-of-the-mind chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Great chapter! I am really enjoying this! :)
call-of-the-mind chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Oh-oh-oh Ryo's got some interest surging.. ;) lole anyways, great chapter!
call-of-the-mind chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really liked this chapter! I really like Leni.
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 27 . 10/6/2011
This is an amazing story! I wanna kniw what happens next! Please don't stop!
thornton4ever chapter 27 . 9/16/2011
I really enjoy reading this story. I am a huge huge fan of the Fever Series and I like your explanation about what Barrons and his 9 men are. Please continue writing, especially developing the story about Lor. Are you going to talk about Mac in more detail. Keep up the good work.
Marissa K chapter 27 . 7/27/2011
Please say that u have just had other things that have kept u away from the computer or from writing and that u have more! PLEASE! I NEED MORE!
sj61 chapter 27 . 5/10/2011
I’m so happy that you’re back again with another chapter, I have really missed reading the story! It wasn’t any Ryodan/ Leni this time, but that’s OK, it’s good to get to know new characters. I felt so sorry for Annie, her mother too of course, no one of them had an easy life, but it must be terrifying for Annie that thought she had a quite normal life, and then realise that her dad really isn’t her dad, but a total stranger and he isn’t even human! She finds out that she’s alien too; it certainly has shaken her up a lot. It’ll be interesting to see how the daughter / mother relationship will develop from here and the father / daughter relationship too, it there ever will be one! I wonder when she has got everything in order and settled, who she will choose as a life mate, will it be one of Ryodan’s friends? Maybe that is for another story? Very good chapter, I’m looking forward to the next one!
houri chapter 27 . 5/7/2011
Great story with great character development. It had a really interesting spin on the Fever-U events, and good creativity on your own plot development.

Many of the chapters are good, but have even more potential to be better if some adjustments in the structure can be made. I.E. in some areas the writing seemed a bit rushed and stilted. To help with this some sentence restructuring and word choices/description changes would go a long way. Some of the explanations are too abrupt, so maybe a bit more expounding will help the story flow better. Overall, great work; I read this through in one sitting - so a few hours!, and was intrigued. I look forward to reading more of this story and seeing how you complete it, too.
joanne chapter 26 . 4/18/2011
wow i just found this and I love it. update plz, i prmise to review every time :)
sj61 chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
I really loved this chapter; it’s so interesting and fun to get to know all the Draghar warriors and their life mates! Will we be able to get to know them all? I hope so! It was to sweet the love story between Monica and Tegner! It didn’t start out very well, but it turned out really good in the end! Tygir was another character that will be interesting to get to know! Will he meet his life mate too? It seems like that could be the case whether he wants it or not! She must be a very strong and stubborn woman to catch him! He probably will be very hard to get, or he will melt like butter in a frying pan when he sees her! It seems like you telling a new story in every chapter and we get to know new characters. It makes it so very interesting and I want to read more! :)