Reviews for Adalet
gleefanforever09 chapter 13 . 9/21/2019
love it please write more
GloGlo chapter 11 . 7/9/2019
when are you going to update
Blackjack Emrys chapter 13 . 5/25/2019
I'm so sorry to hear that life had not been treating you well. I hope everything has been getting better. I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
arlena.ferrell chapter 13 . 4/5/2019
No not Neville!
sakurahan chapter 13 . 3/1/2019
Omg Navil NOOO! I really hope she fucking missed becase it would brake blaze and Harry's hearts to see him dead! I know you haven't updated in a long time but I hope you will be continuing this fic soon. I need to know what happens next! This fic is too good to abandon.
missmoonprincess123 chapter 13 . 2/24/2019
I love this story when is the next chapter going to be up
Matt chapter 13 . 2/13/2019
Gasp! Neville NO!
Matt chapter 6 . 2/12/2019
Really wish that Charlie and Bill were on Harry's side like the twins.
Tom chapter 3 . 2/9/2019
It's George you dummy, with two e's.
gleefanforever09 chapter 13 . 1/30/2019
love it please write more
Jazz'Cookie'Monster-5955 chapter 6 . 1/30/2019
hi
shadowama chapter 13 . 1/11/2019
Hello!

I'm glad to see that you've updated. I know how hard it can be to deal with sooooooooo many things in real life, I've personally have been blocked since the death of both of my parents.

I did want to talk about that one answer to a review. (The one that hates twincest, and mpreg)

Yes your story has typos, but a lot of stories have typos. However I think the more pressing issue is flow to the story. You keep hitting us with more and more characters. Each with their own creature blood and back story of the creature and each has a mate or two. Which has their own creature blood. (Vicious cycle)

It's a lot of dialogue that's a little repetitive and you're trying your best to get it all out in a way that's not droll. The last few chapters have been a lot better.

Can I just ask...Has Skeevy Dumblefuck ever heard of a condom?! Does he think that magic is gonna protect him when he keeps sticking his "Wand" into dark places? How many pregnancies has he even been involved in?

I absolutely hate that Luna is evil. It's like violating a sacred rule of Fanfiction.
You can bash on Hermione, most of the Weasleys and Dumbles. But Luna is off limits!

Other than that, I like your story. Please update when you can.
I've been battling depression and anxiety for years and one of the ways that I can it by meditation. I use the App Calm: it has guided meditation, sleep stories. Master classes. Even meditating for 10 minutes of the day can help me stay sorted.
Best of luck!
Lavonya chapter 13 . 1/6/2019
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO!.!.!.!.!.!.!.! Please tell me the ministry gets notified that someone (preferably before it can be covered up an the evidence on the wand removed) just used an AK at the school! I know you are gonna save Nev somehow but it's still jarring to read the cliff-hanger...
serenityselena chapter 13 . 1/4/2019
oh my... what a cliffhanger...
can't wait to find out what will happen next :)
kirsty21 chapter 13 . 1/3/2019