Reviews for Contract
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was lovely! I really enjoyed it!
I loved the line: "Every day when his face didn't appear, it hurt less and less. But that didn't mean that it didn't hurt at all."
BatteredandBloodied chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Fantastic! Possibly one of the most well written fanfictions I've read in a while. I could picture everything perfect, and the characters were in tune. Although I'm a big romance shipper (kissing and all that, haha) I was just a tad disappointed there was no kiss or anything, but other than that, I was very much impressed. It was quite cute and much fun to read. Great work!
Alexjhandra chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Very, very, very cute! You captured both characters really well! Thanks for sharing!
GeologyRocks chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Very sweet :) I love how in the movie their romance is so subtle you almost don't notice it. I'm glad to see that it can be brought to the front with such ease and grace! Well done!
axemama chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was awesome! I really liked it, your a very good writer. And I could picture everything so clearly, your very good at detail as well. And I'm a big fan of Helena/Valentine heehee! Please do another Mirrormask Fanfic, there just simply aren't enough on here.