Reviews for Teasing Sensei
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 11/5
It's supposed to be a twoshot! Where's the second chapter ;A;
alicia.jen.havens chapter 1 . 5/8
Wished you had done the second part on this.
Sepulvedlore chapter 1 . 5/2
KYAAAAAAAAA OMGGGG I LOVED THISSSSS
Neanim chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Oh my God poor ichi! I can't wait to know what those two have in mind for him xD I hope u update soon
Izume Shanako chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I really hope you are going to write the next chapter. I love reading this, it's funny and I can't get enough of it!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story. I want to read the rest of this amazing story!
Voluptuous chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!-? GEEZUS KRIST IM DESPERATE HERE. this plot is so hot! Grimmy and Shiro are so sexy ichigo is the most alluring little tease i've ever read about. you absolutely have to finish this sometime, it would be a crime not to!
please, oh pretty please write the next chapter, my life just wont be complete without it, and you're such a good writer! I'll be waiting patiently for the day you finish this. :D thanks.
Yulisa chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Is this going to be cintinued?
AgainNoMore chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Give us more! This is way too hot!
manda-chanxp chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
please update soon, it's really really really really good!
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Don't worry Chick-a-dee, I'm still reading Dirty Pleasures, but in the mean time I wanted to see what else ya had. And boy do I know! *grins* who knew Canadians were so kinky? Oh speaking of which did you watch the guy walk on the tightrope over Niagra Falls? I had no clue, but I bet it was awesome. Love love love this, and I really want to read what happens next.
Hazukashit chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Luv this freakin' cool story so much! and Ichigo is such a bully xD

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
IchiXGrimmLover715 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love this story! You should really continue this, keep up the good work! 3
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ooo...berry gonna be punished by his two sensei's lol. Please do continue this especially, letting Grimmy have a go with the berry it's not fair that shiro got to have a go with Ichi looking forward to the threesome as well. w
D chapter 1 . 4/25/2012