Reviews for Teasing Sensei
Voluptuous chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!-? GEEZUS KRIST IM DESPERATE HERE. this plot is so hot! Grimmy and Shiro are so sexy ichigo is the most alluring little tease i've ever read about. you absolutely have to finish this sometime, it would be a crime not to!
please, oh pretty please write the next chapter, my life just wont be complete without it, and you're such a good writer! I'll be waiting patiently for the day you finish this. :D thanks.
Yulisa chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Is this going to be cintinued?
AgainNoMore chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Give us more! This is way too hot!
manda-chanxp chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
please update soon, it's really really really really good!
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Don't worry Chick-a-dee, I'm still reading Dirty Pleasures, but in the mean time I wanted to see what else ya had. And boy do I know! *grins* who knew Canadians were so kinky? Oh speaking of which did you watch the guy walk on the tightrope over Niagra Falls? I had no clue, but I bet it was awesome. Love love love this, and I really want to read what happens next.
Hazukashit chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Luv this freakin' cool story so much! and Ichigo is such a bully xD

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
IchiXGrimmLover715 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love this story! You should really continue this, keep up the good work! 3
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ooo...berry gonna be punished by his two sensei's lol. Please do continue this especially, letting Grimmy have a go with the berry it's not fair that shiro got to have a go with Ichi looking forward to the threesome as well. w
D chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Moar please :P
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Please UPDATE!
Sephykoi chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG lol next chapter please! I wanna see Grimm screw Ichi, and a possible threesome. Mmm...yes.
kuroXIII chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really love reading this fic. Especially the part where Ichigo's teasing Shiro. XD

Please continue this fic! It really needs a sequel to it!
IntriguingHeart chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
*stifled chuckles* MAN! that was hilarious xD.

I burst out in fits of laughter GOD only knows how many times lol.

Just so you know that was one of the best no hottest teasing i cant hold myself any more!

You know you have to tell me which collage this is? where my swimming coach is the fucking sex god Grimmjow jeagerjaques and the sex on long long sticks lol like you said Shriosaki Ogichi is my psychology teacher (btw i take psychology now although the teacher is strict though funny woman ill be having hard time gettin this whole chappy out of my head lol)and last but not least,my fellow mate is the gorgeous-heart-takin Kurosaki Ichigo Oh Gosh*noseblead* O,.O then *faints from the blood lose*.

You must get the 2nd chapter out *pleas*

And girl am really upset about the whole ignoring thing but you know what,never mind *pouts*.
a-silent-indulgence chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Please update this delicious little two-shot!
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Another great story but again, you need to work on your spelling...This story would do well with a sequel! If you do have a sequel to it already, please send me the link. If you don't, I'm sure it'd make a great story if you decided to continue it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »