Reviews for For Hope I Would Give Everything
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 5 . 1/31
What a great story!
SkinnyLatte chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
This story is perfect! An absolutely great e maple of sexual tension, frustration, love and obviously attraction. Characters are spot on really believable and the format is great-I low a flashback. Seriously I want to get wooed by Claire Redfield!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
I like this story, not too much drama to take the focus away from their feelings for each other. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Nice writing. But how do they have all the time in the world when they can die at any second?
Shawntail chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Nice story, I liked it a lot :)
Emma James chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
i like this one
TWBM chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Thank you, for the very enjoyable read! :)
VogueThousand chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Awesome job ! XP
Turducken chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
I love how you write these two 3
nicole chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I loved this story, the non linear structure of this narrative really allows the reader to come to their own conclusions as well as allows them to get a sense of the characters. In addition to this you made the characters your own whilst still keeping them inconstraits that has made them popular within the resident evil community. What I most loved about this creative piece is how the romance isn't rushed into and is quite sophisticated. Gentle and kind whilst firey and passionate at the same time. I really enjoyed how you left the reader wanting more as well as allowed them to decide what is in the future for couple however, a part of me really wants you to write more, to continue the journey of Alice and Claire, to tell the readers of what happens to your characters(I say yours because you have made them your own). I truley believe that by continuing the narrative in a sequel the integrity and impact won't be losr. Anyways I would just like to say thank up for a great fanfic and I hope you write more Alice/Claire narratives as I have thoroughly enjoy this one. By the the I will be looking out for a sequel even if you don't write one lol :)
Mutty chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Finally the hope come real. And yes,as you told we never want to hope for anything except the one we love.

Thank you and I hope to see you again in next story.
TheQueen chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Loved it! But if it had more would be good too!
TheQueen chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Just one more chapter?That's short!

You better make it a GREAT one chapter!
rhad chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
I felt so bad for Carlos, at least he died a hero. Anyways, keep it up. Hope for more Alice and Claire.
Mutty chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Let's hope they could be together again. And I knew it will.

Thank you.