Reviews for Seasons of Fate
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I know I already said this, and I sound like an annoying little girl right now, but I really like this story. Just something about the way you wrote it. Two people liking each other but they never even ha a conversation with them. I would really love it if you could just write two more measly chapters and give these two wonderful characters their well deserved happy ending together. Even if you moved on. Thank you for reading. ( I ONLY wanna see Sam and Tim get their well deserved happy ending. This is a beautiful story that needs an ending. )
pinkandpurple13 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
I know it's been a couple of years and all, but if you ever come back on FF, it would be really awesome if you could just write the two other chapters for this story. I really like this story.
pinkandpurple13 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
I really wish you could at least finish the story. But that's your choice, so... Well It was really sweet how they both liked each other. The chapters were really awesome.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
cute
Hinata28h chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Awesome! :3
Cresenta's Lark chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Aww man, he should have turned faster! jk. :P Lol, great chapter :)

I like how they secretly long for each other, and think of each other. It's cute. :D

- Cresenta's Lark
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Ooooo-What happens next?
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh my God! :D YOU WROTE IT!

*hugs*

I loved this! It's so detailed and awesome. Omg I loved loveddddd the part where Sam describes seeing Scam from across the room and how he remembers seeing her.

The whole thing is so...omg. :) Like emotional, so much feeling in this peice.

And it goes PERFECTLY with the picture you drew! :D