Reviews for Those Awful Pipes
Sand-wolf579 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Wow, Tugger must really love his bagpipes. This story was fun though, I enjoyed it.
jojoberry chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Munk! That was a very sexual thing to say...not saying that i didn't enjoy it though ;). Oh Bombs you little mastermind you!
jojoberry chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Oh Tuggs you know that doesn't work on Dem! She has your brother after all! ;)
jojoberry chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Someone not liking Tugger's bagpipes? Shocker! (not) At least they're on the way out! :)
musicgal3 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
lol Definitely a good trade. Love it!
Shrrgnien chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow.

I can't believe it's take me so long to review this! In my defense, I read it at school and wasn't exactly supposed to be on ...but still.

THANK YOU. Thank you for contributing to the overall sanity of the archive. This is phenomenal. The characters are IC, you've captured them perfectly, the fluff isn't overdone, plus you have IC Dem/Munk, which never fails to make me happy, and Bomba/Tugger as well, always a treat. The only things I didn't like were Demeter referring to Jemima as her sister, and the fact that Quaxo and Victoria were mates, but that's just because they clash with my own character interperitations, and has nothing to do with your writing. Rest assured that I am not an insane fangirl and have no intention of holding alternate views against you. *wink*
WanderingGoldfish chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Oh I adored this story so much, it was so funny! "Macavity my ass!" What a comeback! :D

I really loved this! Thanks for keeping me entertained x
OceanFire9 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Ho ho! This was awesome! Sweet, funny, in-character, purrfect! :D
robinsmum chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I cant believe this is your first story! It was very well written, very funny and the characters are spot on! The "turkey incidient"! I rolled around laughing when I was imagining this one! Care to write another one?
HumanGuineapig chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
hahaha, I laughed so hard, I love this! The Turkey incident...okay you so need to make a fic about that one!

Luv HGP