Reviews for Oathkeeper
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 1 . 7/20
Ok I liked this. Was cute and I could see it happening in- game. Had the characters spot on too. Too bad you didn't follow up on the conversation with Riku.
DrytotheDen chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
can you please write a oneshot of Sora trying to explain that Kairi and him are officially an item to everyone? That'd be so great

anyway more to the point this is beautiful, and so perfectly in character too, You did awesome! Keep up the awesome work!
Lilly-Belle chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Cutest. Thing. Ever. And very well-written! Awesome job!
AFinaLR3play10 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Loved the story! Doesn't seem like this is your first KH fanfic... it was really gooood! Thank you for writing a story like this! Oh yeah, and I WILL stay Zesty. Tee Hee! Lol... (: Smiles! :)
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Aww...that was so cute!
XX chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
YAY! GO SoKai! this was a cute story!
ultimatedbzmaniac chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
greally good story i love sora and kairi keep it up.
SailorZeldatheLightAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
...wow... wonder what riku will say...
Lupus7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I think you might be lying. There is no way that's the first thing you've written. That was freaking great. Keep it up.
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
THAT was so adorable. very nice. very nice indeed. (:
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Very nice.
Haibara chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is one of a handful of KH stories I've ventured out to read. I was looking for a simple Kairi/Sora story and I'm glad that yours popped right up. I enjoyed the cuteness! Thanks for sharing with us!
Yukaido chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This story was so sweet! I especially loved the ending, how they were so hesitant and nervous, especially Sora, before their first kiss and the comment about Riku and blackmailing. Just adorable, really great job!
FELordRoy chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
that was nice :D
Masked Void chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Not to be mean but u HAVE TO WRITE MORE THIS IS AMAZING!