Reviews for Wings of a Butterfly
SunshineBubbles chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
WOW this fic was lovely, one of the best I've ever seen I'm going to go read the sequel now.
tat5934 chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
Amazing story, thank you!
WykedOne1979 chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
loved it and hope that you will write a sequel to it and let us know what happens. that would be awesome to see where it would go between those two.
Steph A15 chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
This is my first Damon Jeremy story and I Loved it. I really wish there was a sequel to you're story. Great job writing this story I can honestly say it's in my top 10 favorite stories
airangel85 chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Nice. :D
airangel85 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Woop! A Shreveport reference! That's where I live. Lol. I love the intro to this story. I'm going to be interested to see if you're going to show it effecting the present day. Onward with reading...
aarinisreading chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
I love reboots. I do.
Trogdor19 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Whew! That was a whirlwind change everything last chapter- strange how much Damon had accepted his attraction to Jeremy in the last 145 years. Understandable, though I might have liked to have been walked through the process a little more of how he came to that point. Great historical detail in this fic and I enjoyed your characterization. Thanks for writing!
Trogdor19 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
I really loved Jeremy's line about "This is easily the most selfish thing I've ever done." Way to turn around Damon's declaration of love to Elena, and it fit just perfectly here. Fantastic dying description at the end too, very visceral.
Trogdor19 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
You do great pain descriptions! This chapter was very sad, and I hated watching the Salvatores die as much as Jeremy did. It was fun watching him trying not to strangle Giuseppe and that whole reimagined conversation. It makes a lot of sense that Jeremy helped Emily move the boys to the quarry- she would have needed help. Enjoying this fic a lot!
Trogdor19 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
It was painful, this chapter, watching them both skirt around the kiss. I like how grown up Jeremy seems in this fic.
Trogdor19 chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
I like the twist about Guiseppe extending their leave and the slight sexual tension with the dance scene was mouthwatering.
Trogdor19 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
All this stuff with Guiseppe is killer sad and I'm glad you're emphasizing Jeremy's artist side- so sexy! I like how much he hates Katherine but there's not much he can do about it. Adds lots of tension.
Trogdor19 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I have to tell you, I'm enjoying the hell out of this fic. There's not nearly enough Jeremy fiction out there, and the Civil War details of this fic are rich and completely enthralling. Your battlefield descriptions felt intensely real and sharp and gritty, and the whole sequence with Jeremy's wound was technicolor intense. Beautifully done. I'm enjoying the slow growth of the relationship between Jeremy and Damon, too, though I'd love to see Damon get a little more in depth screen time. His earlier, more innocent persona is truly fascinating. Thanks so much for putting the time and loving care into this fic to make it as polished and entertaining as it is. :)
Dread chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
This is probably the first time in my life I'm lost of words. That wa beautiful!