Reviews for Wings of a Butterfly
MidnightHat chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Best Damon/Jeremy story I've read. It was absolutely wonderful
nightfallsupernova chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
i read this story about a year ago and i could never find it when i wanted ot read it again, but i found it again with you posting the sequel and i loved it just as much as the first time i read it, its a really great story, i would have loved if it happened in the show.
Justletmein chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Loved this story! :D
Damon Salvatore's princess chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
AWWW i LOVE this story soooo fricking much 3
Damon Salvatore's princess chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
this story just gets better and better! im loving it :)
Damon Salvatore's princess chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
MissNica chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
this was without a doubt one of the best stories i've ever read and i've read A LOT.

I loved it so much i just want to read it again. this is sooo awesome:)
psyfilover chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
OMG! I really loved the plot of this story! You wrote so well and I was super hooked and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Bocamere chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Wow, this was just so vivid, beautiful, wonderful, amazing, etc. Absolutely loved it! Great ending too, it was tense yet tender at the same time. Although some smut would have been great I think them not having sex right away was better for this fic since their attraction was always so innocent and subtle. Anyway, once again love, love, loved it! Excellent work!
shauna chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
This is a great read! Please update!
danae.14 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
This story rocks. Well written, great plot, grabs at the heart strings. Beautifully done.
Amapolas chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
I seriously can't express in words how much i love this story! Thank you so much for writing this story i had an amazing time reading it :)
Cori-Ackles chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Its like, I cant even begin to describe my feelings of this story! Damon and Jeremy and LASND fvdamw,ekdjbkelda LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH
Annarwat chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Bravo. Seriously. This story needs more reviews. This was my first VD fanfic. LOVED it. Your writing style is very good, and mature. I rate stories on how many times I roll my eyes while reading them(usually due to corniness or OOC or horrible nicknames) but I didnt roll my eyes once. I skipped out on watching An Idiot Abroad to finish reading this story. That says a lot! I'm getting ready to read the sequel now! Thanks for the amazing story!
KMK123 chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
I loved it, it was absolutely amazing, and it seemed so realistic. Fantastic job :)
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »