Reviews for Wings of a Butterfly
tablekorner chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
This story, was brilliantly phenomenal! Incredible job on it, the writing was excellent and the characters portrayed perfectly. Time travel fics are usually not so great, but this was just amazing, and Jeremy in 1864 fighting side by side in the civil war with Damon? BRILLIANT! The execution of it all was just perfect. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel, though disappointed to see that it's short compared to this and not finished. Either way I've enjoyed this immensely, a truly great read! Probably one of the best TVD fics I've read. I'll be adding the sequel to my favourites in hopes that it'll one day be continued.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Omg this is amazing I love this story thank you for making it. i think what I love most is how believable it is I can totally see something like this happening in the show.
MageVicky chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
I loved this story, it was awesome, thanks for writing it.
Sarahtvd18 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
AAAAAAAAHHHH I loved it so much! I've red the story in one day. Just couldn't stop!
I'm going to read the sequel for sure! XX
RedStalkingDeath chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Wow, what an amazing story! :O I really loved it, and now I need to go read the sequel ;D
ILuv Sterek chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Amazing
MidnightHat chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Best Damon/Jeremy story I've read. It was absolutely wonderful
nightfallsupernova chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
i read this story about a year ago and i could never find it when i wanted ot read it again, but i found it again with you posting the sequel and i loved it just as much as the first time i read it, its a really great story, i would have loved if it happened in the show.
Justletmein chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Loved this story! :D
Damon Salvatore's princess chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
AWWW i LOVE this story soooo fricking much 3
Damon Salvatore's princess chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
this story just gets better and better! im loving it :)
Damon Salvatore's princess chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
clizzys chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
this was without a doubt one of the best stories i've ever read and i've read A LOT.

I loved it so much i just want to read it again. this is sooo awesome:)
psyfilover chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
OMG! I really loved the plot of this story! You wrote so well and I was super hooked and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Bocamere chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Wow, this was just so vivid, beautiful, wonderful, amazing, etc. Absolutely loved it! Great ending too, it was tense yet tender at the same time. Although some smut would have been great I think them not having sex right away was better for this fic since their attraction was always so innocent and subtle. Anyway, once again love, love, loved it! Excellent work!
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »