Reviews for Wings of a Butterfly
shauna chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
This is a great read! Please update!
danae.14 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
This story rocks. Well written, great plot, grabs at the heart strings. Beautifully done.
Seraseras chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
I seriously can't express in words how much i love this story! Thank you so much for writing this story i had an amazing time reading it :)
forrealihatethissite chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Its like, I cant even begin to describe my feelings of this story! Damon and Jeremy and LASND fvdamw,ekdjbkelda LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH
Annarwat chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Bravo. Seriously. This story needs more reviews. This was my first VD fanfic. LOVED it. Your writing style is very good, and mature. I rate stories on how many times I roll my eyes while reading them(usually due to corniness or OOC or horrible nicknames) but I didnt roll my eyes once. I skipped out on watching An Idiot Abroad to finish reading this story. That says a lot! I'm getting ready to read the sequel now! Thanks for the amazing story!
KMK123 chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
I loved it, it was absolutely amazing, and it seemed so realistic. Fantastic job :)
AmandaDesiree chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
That was beautiful :)

I think Damon/Jeremy may be my second favorite pairing now.
sirrtimm chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
I skipped over this when I first read the summary, not really fancying a story about Jeremy being teleported back to 1863, but thankfully, I clicked on the link after watching some of TVD (season 1) and was enthralled, immediately. I was hooked from the beginning, and I cannot believe I skipped over this in the first place. This story is made of amazing and epicness and downright awesomesauce! Now... to go and read the sequel! *squee*
Dragonfire6693 chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Wonderful story!
Sakari-Sama chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
omg! I looooooved this! I'm about to read the sequel!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
lovely story!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
beautiful!
Preshie chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
I ridiculously love this story: The character progression, the writing style...all of it!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 10 . 2/26/2011