Reviews for Wings of a Butterfly
Bocamere chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Wow, this was just so vivid, beautiful, wonderful, amazing, etc. Absolutely loved it! Great ending too, it was tense yet tender at the same time. Although some smut would have been great I think them not having sex right away was better for this fic since their attraction was always so innocent and subtle. Anyway, once again love, love, loved it! Excellent work!
shauna chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
This is a great read! Please update!
danae.14 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
This story rocks. Well written, great plot, grabs at the heart strings. Beautifully done.
Seraseras chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
I seriously can't express in words how much i love this story! Thank you so much for writing this story i had an amazing time reading it :)
forrealihatethissite chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Its like, I cant even begin to describe my feelings of this story! Damon and Jeremy and LASND fvdamw,ekdjbkelda LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH
Annarwat chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Bravo. Seriously. This story needs more reviews. This was my first VD fanfic. LOVED it. Your writing style is very good, and mature. I rate stories on how many times I roll my eyes while reading them(usually due to corniness or OOC or horrible nicknames) but I didnt roll my eyes once. I skipped out on watching An Idiot Abroad to finish reading this story. That says a lot! I'm getting ready to read the sequel now! Thanks for the amazing story!
KMK123 chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
I loved it, it was absolutely amazing, and it seemed so realistic. Fantastic job :)
AmandaDesiree chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
That was beautiful :)

I think Damon/Jeremy may be my second favorite pairing now.
sirrtimm chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
I skipped over this when I first read the summary, not really fancying a story about Jeremy being teleported back to 1863, but thankfully, I clicked on the link after watching some of TVD (season 1) and was enthralled, immediately. I was hooked from the beginning, and I cannot believe I skipped over this in the first place. This story is made of amazing and epicness and downright awesomesauce! Now... to go and read the sequel! *squee*
Dragonfire6693 chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Wonderful story!
Sakari-Sama chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
omg! I looooooved this! I'm about to read the sequel!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
lovely story!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
beautiful!
Preshie chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
I ridiculously love this story: The character progression, the writing style...all of it!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 10 . 2/26/2011