Reviews for Wings of a Butterfly
Shinoya chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
This story was completely amazing! You write beautifully! Time-travelling is never an easy plot and you've managed to do it perfectly, without flaws. You stayed close to the serie and yet you changed everything. I just loved the end which is actually the beginning! Awesome, as well is the love story between damon and jer. it felt so real, genuine. Great! Really!

By the way, If I were U I wouldn't pay any attention to the smart comments of that J person. Just my opinion.
KlaineLove22 chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
That was amazing, can not wait to start reading the second one :-P
yukino89 chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
I love it
Will chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
It's 4 am, and I should be sleeping, or trying to finish my own fic, or something, and I've just devoured this entire story. This is brilliant. Best TVD fic I've read, ever! *loves*

*runs off to read sequel*
Ayumi92 chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I absolutely LOVE your story !

It was a good idea to let Jeremy appear and act in the Civil War alongside Damon. This sort of situations weld together.

I'm looking forward to your sequel ! :D
tvdfan09 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
I absolutely loved this story. It is one of my favorite of all time! I cried at the ending when they were reunited. The scene in Ch 10 where Damon meets Jeremy on his return is so clever. It explains perfectly why Damon never got together with Jeremy before the time travel. Thank you for creating this work of art.
Gorothgaerion chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
This is what a real romantic relationship looks like - love beyond the years. I had to read it over and over again :) and a sequel - big thanks :)
Sidi chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
I read your story in one go. It's wonderfullz written with characters that actualz breathe and walk. In this story is debth a fabulously written piece of work something I would read once again in few dazs to look at the details and enjoy the characters conversations. I have nothing to critizize, only to applaud your work.

Please continue your sequal. I am looking forward to it.
annushka chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Awsome fic! you made me love that pairing and totally believe in it even if it was unlikely at first. Thanks for the lovely story and I look forward to your future stories~
ColorMeChromatic chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Absolutly Amazing. I simply love the ending and I almost squeeled like a little piggy when the two of them were reunited. Great Job!
slythernightowl chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
I loved every word of this story. It was exciting, bloody, sexy, mysterious, and wonderful. Thank you for writing this. Great job! Now I'm on to your other stories.
slythernightowl chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
So exciting so far! I love it. I shall continue on!
acrowthatlaughs chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
Wow! This story was amazing and heartfelt. I really wish that you'd do a sequel. I'm sure that a lot of others agree with me. Please consider it?
nowayinnowayfuckingout chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
OMG! This was pure awesome, coated in awesome sauce with a side of awesome. 10/10 -
gellybelly chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
Nooooo! You gotta make a sequel! Please! I'm begging you!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »