Reviews for Wings of a Butterfly
Will chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
It's 4 am, and I should be sleeping, or trying to finish my own fic, or something, and I've just devoured this entire story. This is brilliant. Best TVD fic I've read, ever! *loves*

*runs off to read sequel*
Ayumi92 chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I absolutely LOVE your story !

It was a good idea to let Jeremy appear and act in the Civil War alongside Damon. This sort of situations weld together.

I'm looking forward to your sequel ! :D
tvdfan09 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
I absolutely loved this story. It is one of my favorite of all time! I cried at the ending when they were reunited. The scene in Ch 10 where Damon meets Jeremy on his return is so clever. It explains perfectly why Damon never got together with Jeremy before the time travel. Thank you for creating this work of art.
Gorothgaerion chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
This is what a real romantic relationship looks like - love beyond the years. I had to read it over and over again :) and a sequel - big thanks :)
Sidi chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
I read your story in one go. It's wonderfullz written with characters that actualz breathe and walk. In this story is debth a fabulously written piece of work something I would read once again in few dazs to look at the details and enjoy the characters conversations. I have nothing to critizize, only to applaud your work.

Please continue your sequal. I am looking forward to it.
annushka chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Awsome fic! you made me love that pairing and totally believe in it even if it was unlikely at first. Thanks for the lovely story and I look forward to your future stories~
xNikoStarrx chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Absolutly Amazing. I simply love the ending and I almost squeeled like a little piggy when the two of them were reunited. Great Job!
slythernightowl chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
I loved every word of this story. It was exciting, bloody, sexy, mysterious, and wonderful. Thank you for writing this. Great job! Now I'm on to your other stories.
slythernightowl chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
So exciting so far! I love it. I shall continue on!
acrowthatlaughs chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
Wow! This story was amazing and heartfelt. I really wish that you'd do a sequel. I'm sure that a lot of others agree with me. Please consider it?
nowayinnowayfuckingout chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
OMG! This was pure awesome, coated in awesome sauce with a side of awesome. 10/10 -
gellybelly chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
Nooooo! You gotta make a sequel! Please! I'm begging you!
Mg chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
I don't know just how to describe how much I love this. Maybe saying that I skipped half a school day just to read it sums it up? So I know it'd greedy to ask for more than perfection, but I need a sequel like burning. xD Would just be so interesting how this new, similar but so different Damon does with having all the same pain, but then actually getting what he wants in the end... It's just a whole new VD, and it deserves its own verse. BUT then that IS just me being spoiled, so ignore, lol. Anyway, THANK YOU for writing this! 3
primavera15 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
that was such a fab ending :) such a cute couple! looking forward to more damon and jeremy! awesome job!
xlovelikewoe chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Sad to see it end but I thought that you ended it great. XD Hope to see some more of your work.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »