Reviews for Odds and Ends
Emerson chapter 62 . 7/2
I really loved this fic. Like REALLY loved it. I unashamedly cried a few times because you made me love furt more than I already did. I loved the feels I felt because of your writing. (I'm probably being a really large sap right now but I don't care!) I kinda wished you wrote a piece or something about Finn confronting Blaine about cheating (because the show didn't do that area justice in my eyes) but either way you still wrote a beautiful piece about an understated bro-mance that the writers of the show didn't use to its full potential. Again I REALLY loved this fic!
OMG THE SHERLOCK REFERENCE
Josephus bar Thomas chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Thanks for this - I think the first season ended without enough closure between Kurt and Finn but hey...
FEBrackman chapter 29 . 8/3/2015
So I love the Buffy references that you snuck in... (I've seen two so far... "You stomp... Or yodel." And "that might've been scarier if I wasn't in my yummy sushi pajamas" if I missed some I'm sorry!)
But yeah, I'm a happy Glee/Buffy fan.
fulltimefangirllyfe chapter 62 . 7/20/2015
Hi! I know this story is really old and you probably won't see this message but I just wanted to say that your Furt is amazing and you have the characters down! They're perfect! Would you ever write something about Kurt finding out Finn is dead? Because they're so close in your little drabbles. Sorry, I'll go now.
petalene chapter 62 . 3/22/2015
Thank you for this. I love love love the idea that they are brothers and can share a bed without it being weird. After watching the last two episodes with the obvious Finn shaped hole, this was perfect. I mean, I'm definitely I'm crying, but I didn't realized how badly I needed some Finn fluff till the notification popped up in my email. I really enjoyed this story. Glee should have had more Furt. And this was a long time ago, but your encouragement helped convince me to post my first fanfic so thank you for that as well. I wish you joy and luck in your writing or whatever other creative outlets you choose to peruse.
boriqua522 chapter 62 . 3/21/2015
awww...i was so happy to see this chapter, but so sad to know it's the last one. i will miss the show and miss these stories. i loved each and every one and hope that you don't stop writing glee stories just because the show ended. if so, then, thank you for what you did give us. they were beautiful, sad, funny, and poignant at times. as i said i loved each and every one of them. you ended it perfectly. we will all miss the group of characters we've come to love, but you gave us a great goodbye.
Fanpire101 chapter 62 . 3/21/2015
I can't stop crying right now. Thank you for this beautiful memory.
WriterGurl11 chapter 62 . 3/21/2015
Loved it! Amazing. Almost made me cry!
Guest chapter 61 . 12/22/2014
I like the story... this will be completed, right? add complete when you're done with the story!
Guest chapter 61 . 6/14/2014
is more coming or is it done? done please add complete
0.0 Book Junkie chapter 61 . 4/23/2014
this may go off into the black hole of the internet but that is no excuse for not telling you how much I enjoyed this story. Maybe it was even more poignant because there isn't anymore Furt possible.. I laughed and cried throughout. You nailed both of their tones and your command of the double entendre is masterful! Thank you.
Guest chapter 61 . 4/13/2014
OH MY GOD DO YOU WATCH SHERLOCK TOO!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
I wasn't the only to say 'Blaine it on the alcohol'
Guest chapter 61 . 8/1/2013
not bored, just getting long... but go on till you think it's finished and add complete to it then
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »