Reviews for Odds and Ends
petalene chapter 62 . 3/22
Thank you for this. I love love love the idea that they are brothers and can share a bed without it being weird. After watching the last two episodes with the obvious Finn shaped hole, this was perfect. I mean, I'm definitely I'm crying, but I didn't realized how badly I needed some Finn fluff till the notification popped up in my email. I really enjoyed this story. Glee should have had more Furt. And this was a long time ago, but your encouragement helped convince me to post my first fanfic so thank you for that as well. I wish you joy and luck in your writing or whatever other creative outlets you choose to peruse.
boriqua522 chapter 62 . 3/21
awww...i was so happy to see this chapter, but so sad to know it's the last one. i will miss the show and miss these stories. i loved each and every one and hope that you don't stop writing glee stories just because the show ended. if so, then, thank you for what you did give us. they were beautiful, sad, funny, and poignant at times. as i said i loved each and every one of them. you ended it perfectly. we will all miss the group of characters we've come to love, but you gave us a great goodbye.
Fanpire101 chapter 62 . 3/21
I can't stop crying right now. Thank you for this beautiful memory.
WriterGurl11 chapter 62 . 3/21
Loved it! Amazing. Almost made me cry!
Guest chapter 61 . 12/22/2014
I like the story... this will be completed, right? add complete when you're done with the story!
Guest chapter 61 . 6/14/2014
is more coming or is it done? done please add complete
0.0 Book Junkie chapter 61 . 4/23/2014
this may go off into the black hole of the internet but that is no excuse for not telling you how much I enjoyed this story. Maybe it was even more poignant because there isn't anymore Furt possible.. I laughed and cried throughout. You nailed both of their tones and your command of the double entendre is masterful! Thank you.
Guest chapter 61 . 4/13/2014
OH MY GOD DO YOU WATCH SHERLOCK TOO!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
I wasn't the only to say 'Blaine it on the alcohol'
Guest chapter 61 . 8/1/2013
not bored, just getting long... but go on till you think it's finished and add complete to it then
precious-passenger chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
oh my, i just love it when finn makes kurt cry!makes me wish i had someone like him in my life too!
precious-passenger chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
hi! i started to read this again in a bittersweet manner..first time i read it, it was in the middle of the night and i was laughing aloud so much that i thought my family would wake up and come check if i've gone mad! but this time i read it, all i could feel was the emotional punches and the general feeling of "no more finn..no more furt" .. but it was awesome of you to have written it somehow helps me deal :) so thanks.
Gleeful Canuck chapter 40 . 6/9/2013
heee "against all odds" giggling in the corner at almost midnight!
Gleeful Canuck chapter 37 . 6/9/2013
I adore your Furt (actually I am a sucker for Kinn at the moment but I digress).

But this line here: "Strangely enough, I think I understand. Quinn is your first love and Rachel is your true love. They're both special and you don't want to let either of them go. But right now you're letting both of them down." takes the cake for me. Beautiful.

Digressing again for a second... In my head- it is a little like the pot calling the kettle black thought because I can replace Finn with Kurt, Quinn with Finn and Rachel with Blaine. The only thing is- Kurt's never really felt like he had to choose because Blaine was the only option. I wonder how much he would have flipped and flopped if Finn had also be an actual option.
Athena chapter 61 . 5/23/2013
Cool!
Lots of cute little references to small furry things, Rubiks cubes, dictionaries, more small furry things and just-aaaaaagh! Awesome!
I loved the whole "Finn is a complete daftie" theme!
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »