Reviews for The Years Have Turned To Dust In My Hands
Mandarin Fiend chapter 1 . 1/27
So so so sad! I hope that in this alternate timeline when Bella inevitably finds out that Edward is dead that she is still able to go on with Jake.
yikes chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Thk god you didnt go this route
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I was crestfallen when I read the summary my heart crack when i read the Cullen's have parted but when I read the suffering and death of Edward my heart shattered your writing was utterly beautiful that I actually forgot that it isn't real I was in agony when I read this I thought that Edward's still alive and they'll live happily ever after but no you should be poud because I found it beautiful because I live in a family of writers and I was touch i wish no one in this life would ever experience such agonizing pain
elizi02 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I kinda regret reading this..

That was utterly heartbreaking. :'(
Myystikal chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Ouch, right in the heart :(
GabrielsDoubt chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow. Honestly, this could have been just as adequate an ending to the story as the happier one you have chosen to continue.
flowerpower55 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That is so heart wrenching. My only comfort is that it isn't really what happened. I deny any reality where Edward and Bella aren't happily together in the end. Can't wait!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
What a sad (for Edward and the Cullens) but happy (for Bella and Jacob) alternative. I don't quite know if I like it or not. But great to see that the story could have gone another way!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was really sad, but I'm glad you wrote this anyway.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
edward should have live but it was really good i dont get thought i have all twilight books i still do not get why she left
TopazGirl96 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So sad!
InuNekoLexi chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
A very well written concluding alternative :)
chelsea92love chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I'm so sad that this is the only ending currently written for this beautiful what-if story... I hope some day our author comes to finish the would-be happy ending.
RedHann chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That is the saddest thing I have ever read. My heart literally just crumbled. When Jasper dicribed how his family broke off into couples and that he wasn't sure they'd find their way back to each other, my heart cracked. But then when he thought of Edward's death because they couldn't find the girl he longed for, it completely shattered. I cried while reading this, and trust me, it takes A LOT for me to cry nowadays. I get sad for various reasons (it's probably the most dominate emotion my being can feel) but I almost NEVER cry. So you should definitely take pride in your ability to use words to touch a person's heart... Your stories have definitely touched mine!
Michaela chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Edward really died? He really committed suicide?

That is so... I can't believe that someone really wrote something horrible.

No happy ending. Not even a good one...

Can't describe all my feelings right now, but mainly I feel depressed...

Poor Cullens, poor Bella.