Reviews for The Mega Glee Drabble Emotion
gleek06216 chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
aww Tia I miss you! I'm sorry you're laptop crashed again :( that sucks. This was perfect for that scene though! I'll message you in a minute :)
gleek06216 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
aww this was a sweet Berryford but sad ending. I pouted at them but it was still awesome. Loved the friendships going on and of course the berryford! Great job!
gleek06216 chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
tee hee i loved this episode for the record this and mash up tied for my fave in the first 13 :) and yay Artie! lol good job :)
gleek06216 chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
The inns are back and with puck there I'll imagine he ran after her while Finn went and talked to Q with her special smile :) lovely!
gleek06216 chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
It had brit/san Pucktana, Brit/Rach and Cherry amazing! AMAZING! Yay!
gleek06216 chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
Yay you're back :) That's exciting! and yay Emma! I love her and wemma even one sided in this is always awesome great job!
gleek06216 chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
:( that was sad. Poor San! You're making me not like Quinn at all with these last two! but yay two when I got home from work :) Can't wait for Desire!
gleek06216 chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
haha i like that 'i can sing and dance but can't lift a pen' I'm pregnant tee hee :)
gleek06216 chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
:( poor Kurt. And poor you :( Empty promises fill this world that's for sure.

I'm liking this whole two in one day thing again :) and looking forward to Sentimentality.
gleek06216 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
I'm for the Inns too or for Finn/Brit i like that too lol but mostly inns :) And this was cute :)

Also all for Rach being with all three ;) tee hee that might be to much even for our favorite diva to handle ;)

Yay compassion! can't wait :D
WolfRave chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Hehe I didn't even know this was here and you dedicated every chapter to me! Whoops fail Alex! Hehehe anyways awesome as usual! :)
gigi chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
seriously this is getting old, lame even. i don't GET IT, why the frick are all the guys apparently drooling over rachel? next what? i guess kurt is panting over rachel? maybe idk, figgins? or even better, and would make more sense? howard bamboo.
gleek06216 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
ooo two in one day and that's good it gives me a chance to say I was pissed at that emma reviewer and wanted to tell her so but she was a coward and anonymous so I can't and I didn't read it until after my review of last chapter so bleh I don't understand, if you don't like something click out of it don't leave stupid nasty reviews and Santana doesn't hate Rachel, she can be a bitch but she doesn't hate anyone in there, really, I don't think and she called you bad names, made me want to smack her so yeah...

Anyway, the actual review YAY CHERRY and I'm psychic who knew :) lol I'm almost finished with a oneshot that should be up tonight and can't wait until the next one!
Happycat13 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I love these. And for Emma, I suggest you read this

Oh, and it's AU, obviously. Some might be M, some T. OC/OOC
gleek06216 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
i don't know why but i laughed at the end of this, i mean we both know berryford and puckleberry are hot but the end just made me giggle '...saw that Matt Jr. was not alone. fuck me dead, I'm attracted to Rachel Berry'

and that was the only berryford moment and one that got me through some of their stories i wrote.

Who's in caring? and will their be any cherry coming up? lol can't wait!