Reviews for The Canary's Song
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Liked it a lot!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Adorable! I much prefer your ending. I loooove how you had them discuss things without it getting cheesy and such. Very well done and true to character!
ProudRHrShipper chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hooray for you! I'm a terrible abuser of the dash myself, so don't feel bad. Great story!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Sweet! Much better than the ending of the show... although after the last few episodes I felt very grateful for the ending. I also knew it would ellicit such great stories:)
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
killer lines n moments:

"Why'd you wanna get my attention so badly, huh?"

"Gillian Foster was sucking on his finger."

"his face was drawn to hers like a moth to light and their lips were touching, and though he considered himself a rather earthy guy, he found himself in he had no intention of coming down."

ok, great one shot Irig! n yeah, i definitely prefer THIS ending but i think that Canary was fabulous! 1 of the best S3 eps so far, if not the best n totally makes my LTM top 5. Drunk Foster is a gem n u wrote her perfectly :)
CottonMary chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Thank you for this! I loved it! God these two are SO frustrating!
martini crazy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
loved it...i loved this ep and the scenes between them and what she said at the end *squeel and what we didn't see at the end boeh, but your story made up for that part so *squeel again ;)
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was adorable and very well done! :D I like the ending of your chapter better than the episode's... LOL. JK! They are both good! :D Thanks for sharing this with us! :D Lovely, lovely, lovely.
CommonFlower chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
"God, they're hard to write. Internal monologue isn't that hard, but when there's actually dialogue between them - they're the hardest characters to write I've encountered so far. So I hope this was okay."

You're so right!

And thanks for writing this, I was looking here for something like that and you gave it to me.

That episode was really...you know ;)

I like it! :)
Eligirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
just watched this episode and almost cried at the dissapointing ending, they were like this close to kissing ! thank you for fufilling my wish for a proper ending, kiss and all.