Reviews for Sieg Heil!
i dont care about the ending as long as my baby survives and falls in love with vassily

and by baby, i mean Danilov ;)

*wispers* my baby
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Actually Nedy Rahn, the movie was ficticoal. In realitly, König's existence is very controversial. In his own memoirs, Zaitsev mentions a German sniper named Herr Könings who was the head of a sniper school in Berlin according to his documents. After a three-day sniper duel, Zaitsev managed to kill him and took his rifle scope as souvenir which is now at the Central Armed Forces Museum in Moscow. After the war, Zaitsev was allegedly confronted by a woman who told him she had been Könings' daughter. However, as there is no other historical documentation about any German soldier of this name, many people consider Könings to be just a fictional character created by Soviet propaganda.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
In real life as in the movie Vassili did king the German sniper sent to kill him. He got lucky. There was a destroyed German or Russian tank with a piece of steel plating next to it that the German was using for cover and concealment. The German had been shooting anyone who came into his sights just to draw Zaytsev out into the open. Zaytsev and his spotter were patrolling the neighborhood near the tank when Zaytsev caught sunlight reflecting from somewhere near the oddly placed piece of steel plate. Zaytsev and his spotter found a secure, concealed position. From this position Zaytsev caught another refection and he fired his rifle. He did not shoot down the scope, but hit the German in the face near his scope.
Nocte Furorem chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
NO! No, no, no, no, a thousand times, NO!

WRONG! BZZZZT!(buzzed out, must leave the stage)

Too many sucky things happened to Vassili to have him killed by a lucky shot. Besides, Vassili had the drop on the man and he couldn't even get a shot off? No, I don't believe it.
tharaman chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
well, it was well written, but it could have been better. Still, i enjoyed reading this due to the fact that it is one of my favorite movies. that being said, stop fuckin' round wit the ending.
bobski-thepolishambassador chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
In all honesty I liked it! xD I didn't think I would have, but thank you for proving me wrong! xD
95Lies chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
:O It was good, but to be honest I would just die if that actually happened. After all the horrible stuff that happened, that film HAD to have a reasonably happy ending
Krimhild chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Well, I think only mayor König could do that. In the end, he was better than Zaitzev, and the russian could beat him just beacause Danilov decided to sacriface his life to help him.

I think it isn't a bad alternate ending (Well, I love tragedy...)