Reviews for Correspondence
Canis Chimera chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Fortunately I had immunity when I began to read your story, because I have already been belly dancing:) This combination is very good. I liked the 'correspondence' style, it reminded me of Bram Stroker's Dracula:)
Becky498 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
lol i always feel the same when i see how many people have read my story and how it has no reviews lol, either it sucks or they are lazy for me too, i guess a lol i only wrote it for the beta minimum word count requirement. You however are fabulous! totally loved the story! xx
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great story!
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I absolutely love this one-shot because it's Jacob and Bella together AND it's completely awesome. D
Zapphe chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was well done. I like the email style, it's a bit of a change. Your style is refreshing and natural. I had a few lessons of belly dancing before, it's fun and very sensual, i can see why a guy would fall for it ;) I hope you meet your Jacob soon :)
Noini chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
good lord i will never be able to listen to a drum beat again without needing a cold shower phew!

just the thought of him in those harem pants should be illegal
TheRustedGold chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
:D

good stuffffffff
Anon chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Every man should come with at least one drum, and a pair of those pants.
Zayide chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I would like to see his pov of this...think u can get in his head?

Very well done...I liked the sensuality prospect of it...
yani chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
wooooooow ur good !
MissPoisonedAddiction1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Ohmygod.

Wow. Loved how it was written, drove me nuts at first, but I like it. Also, watched the video for Rachel and now I want to be a belly dancer... Dammit.
jharv241 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was definitely an awesome one shot I loved it! Will put on my favorites and add to community.
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This what really hot! I liked the way you wrote it from BPOV but as emails. It has a nice flow and doesn't bore you with too much details on trivial matters. I never imagined jacob like this but the picture of him with the drums is totally hot. Great work!

P.S. Liked the video too.
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
sharing is caring, it was AWESOME! i loooveed it. 3333

please write more lovely stories ;)
mkpd chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Holy crap! Dammit, I'd take up belly dancing in a heartbeat if there were a chance of Jacob being a drummer. *fans self* That was good, girl! Really, really good! Jeez!