Reviews for Pomegranate Temptation
FlufflepuffDerpythederpinator chapter 2 . 4/5
as fluttershy would say O/O welp i can never watch hercules and look at hades the same way again and are all your fanfics like this one ?
BoomPowMina chapter 2 . 3/19
I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOOOOVE WITH THIS. I adore anything with the H/P pairing in it and this was just divine
LaPetitRose chapter 2 . 1/2
That was so hot and so sweet, you had me completely entranced.
AmutoStAr7 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Yay! Sixtieth review! Awesome story by the way ;)
Seiren-dit-pity chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
This story is incredible. I cannot believe I missed out on such a wonderful piece.

From the start, we're right into the core of the action: Hades's bedroom. And my, what a pleasant room! Shackles, gigantic bed and leather clothing on top of that ? I'm a tad envious of Persephone.

I like how you manage to blend the concrete and metaphorical part of the pomegranate. This scene was delectable to read. I'm quite disappointed that Persephone only ate half of the fruit. The way you write her interacting with Hades, you'd wish she'd stay in the underworld all year round.

Their consummation is incredibly well written, it's beautiful. It has the right amount of details, in an exquisite vocabulary, sprinkled with emotions. It is truly paradise for them both (and for the reader as well). In such a place, who'd have thought it ?

Above all, I LOVE the way you portray them, clearly attracted to one another. This is an incredible change from the myth I've always been told: dark gloomy Hades abducts unwilling Persphone, forces her to stay in the underworld, and she agrees to it, because, well, why not ? Your version is WAAAAY better (not to mention incredibly compelling).

I like how Persephone is teasing, yearning for Hades. How she stands to her mother, how she is determined to fill her role as queen wife, and (above all), lover of Hades. She is not a shy little girl, she's a woman in all her might. She likes carnal pleasure and isn't afraid to show. In a sense, she is very modern. She's an heroin you can look up to.

And your Hades... He is to die for (good thing he reigns over the deceased). He's gorgeous, dark, fierce, dominant and yet at the same time utterly in love with Persephone. With every of his thoughts, every of his touches for her, you cannot feel anything else but complete conviction that he worships her. When he's with her, while he remains that gorgeous god, he mellows a little: considerate, at his wife's mercy, tries to be gentle while controlling his raw instincts (that is so hot!). Now I think I'll order a Hades for my birthday of Xmas, I have totally fallen for him.

You have made my day with this story. Many thanks to you!
Em chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
This story was wonderful. It had everything. Well-written dialogues, amazing smut and you never forgot the love story behind it. Perfect. :)
kkluvz2write chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I like how you made Zeus and Demter the bad guys makes it so much more insterting
Risheru chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
This was more beautiful than it was raunchy. And it could have easily been more raunchy but the way you wrote it really made the emotions shine through over the content!
KyoRenandinuyashalover chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I think you are a PHENOMINAL writer, there are no words to describe how much I enjoy reading your work on Hades and Persephone, they are personally my favorite couple too(:
nick chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
wow i love this stories! you rock man!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
this was awesome! you should have hades or persephone find a way to spend more time together or have her come or go as she pleases. maybe they coulf blackmail zeus or demeter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
oh my god! This is sooo amazing! Please please please make another HP fic!
ayeerie chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Wow ..that was steamy ...great story ! (:
HankLover chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Wow! This story was so HOT! I loved it. I could really feel the connection between them, the mutual love. Amazing job!