Reviews for Romance and Love
Badass chapter 2 . 11/21
jk chapter 20 . 8/8
seriously again? anyone else think it weird that alice sees visions of every fucking moment of Edwards life?
your ruining the story with that bullshit
and 20 chapters of start and stop is waaaaaay to much...your not building up to sex... fifty chapters of them almost having sex but alice butting in doesn't make me more interested to read about them actually doing just pisses me off...
ruining the story!
jk chapter 17 . 8/6
alice is all up in their business...AGAIN
what the fuck right does she have to stop them from doing it? its none of her fucking business. she runs in there and stops them...rose is right kinda...their way to close..its kinda gross ya
jk chapter 9 . 8/6
why in the fuck is alice so mixed up in Edwards life? its like the only visions she gets are wrapped around Edwards dick...doesn't that seem strange to you? does she get a vision everytime Emmett gets a hard on? ya I didn't fucking think so...butt the fuck out alice! its not her goddamn business!
and whats with everyone practically cheering for bella cause she stood up for Edward? big fucking deal...and then she just takes it way to far...she kisses him in front of his parents...then says shit about what shes has plans about that night...tacky much? then blows him a a fucking whore...
its too much and its ruining the story...shes just trying to hard to be sexy...that she comes off as a whore
jk chapter 3 . 8/5
you can say its not romantic until the fucking cows come home but their still waaaaaaay too close! shes sitting on his lap...hes holding her hands...their talking about their meaningful friendship...talking about his love life...alice want to measure his dick and he says ok go ahead...why would he say alice could measure him? why wouldn't he just measure it himself? ya exactly! then when alice gets up to leave Edward says she kissed him...but didn't say where she kissed him! where the fuck did she kiss him?
leave alice the fuck out of this bullshit! alice is soooo fucking annoying
lisamccool388 chapter 44 . 10/26/2014
I love this story. Is good I love it
edwards-sparrow chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
edwards-sparrow chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
cela chapter 39 . 4/6/2014
if renee was my mother I would have told her to mind her own damn business! what kind of mother wants to know what her son-in-laws cock looks like? she must really be disappointed in the bedroom with her new husband to be worried about bella's.
cela chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
all the jeans of the world should bow in submission to Edward "The Great Big"!
cela chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
two incredibly horny teenagers in love! beautiful.
cela chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
that was just too funny. I never heard of dick accommodating clothes. why doesn't alice just buy him trousers with a little lycra in them? problem solved!
cela chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
that was just to good! it happened to me once with a guy who was about thirty years old. he was so embarrassed I never saw him again. twerp.
jrtaylor28551 chapter 43 . 1/15/2014
Very realistic for teenagers and their hormones, this story finally made Bella and Edward seem more realistic instead of like a couple of goody two shoes who NEVER did anything embarrassing or normal! Oh yeah! and can I say HOT HOT HOT!
mygooddog chapter 30 . 1/16/2014
Have been reading these in order ,you are realy gifted. Keep up the good work ,looking foreward to yhe rest of the stories.