Reviews for Romance and Love
YES PLESASE DO CONTINUE TILL AFTER THE HONEYMOON
edwards-sparrow chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
I WANT A SPARKLING MAGIC WAND TOO
cela chapter 39 . 4/6/2014
if renee was my mother I would have told her to mind her own damn business! what kind of mother wants to know what her son-in-laws cock looks like? she must really be disappointed in the bedroom with her new husband to be worried about bella's.
cela chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
all the jeans of the world should bow in submission to Edward "The Great Big"!
cela chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
two incredibly horny teenagers in love! beautiful.
cela chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
that was just too funny. I never heard of dick accommodating clothes. why doesn't alice just buy him trousers with a little lycra in them? problem solved!
cela chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
that was just to good! it happened to me once with a guy who was about thirty years old. he was so embarrassed I never saw him again. twerp.
jrtaylor28551 chapter 43 . 1/15/2014
Very realistic for teenagers and their hormones, this story finally made Bella and Edward seem more realistic instead of like a couple of goody two shoes who NEVER did anything embarrassing or normal! Oh yeah! and can I say HOT HOT HOT!
mygooddog chapter 30 . 1/16/2014
Have been reading these in order ,you are realy gifted. Keep up the good work ,looking foreward to yhe rest of the stories.
mygooddog chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I loved Bellas taking Rose down a knoch. If I make a comment on Edwards chest hair, real men HAVE chest hair. Thank you (mine man dose)
twilightfan778 chapter 32 . 6/8/2013
I just came across your stories and I really like them. If it is still available, I would really appreciate you send me BPOV's on her evening with Charlie. Thanks so much.
Dil9 chapter 42 . 4/15/2013
They sure have:)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Oooooh! I hope you still have those outtakes
lying around somewhere... If not, I understand.
It HAS been a couple'a years!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 42 . 4/14/2013
They certainly have become bolder!