Reviews for Breadstix
Brittana Freak chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Nice I love it. What shitty interviewer do you mean, exactly?
kp83 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Haha, nice. That Britany is a sneaky one!
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
really hot. What interview are you talking about. do u have a link to it?
Quiroz chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
What interview?
liontiger chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Mmm. I approve. The writers need to get their act together and make this happen!
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
beautiful
Shaz.Bananas chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I loved this. You made 'Never Been Kissed' good - in my head, this is definately what happened.
Lanter chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was more true to Santana's character than how she acted in the actual episode. Nicely done.
CdnGirl01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Well, I liked this version much better than the show, but then, I was kinda so-so on that whole episode.

And not to sound like a broken record, but I too am puzzled by your A/N - I have no clue about an interview, help me out?
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Love :)
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Loved it! Much better than what happened in the episode, haha.

Oh, and ditto on the Naya interview thing. She is wonderful; the interviewer sucked. :P
Sara5x5 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
after tonights episode i needed this. thank you, and yes that interviewer was a total douche.
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love it when episode rewrite fixfics come out so quick, because this past episode was in desperate need of one. It was a little explicit, though, maybe reconsider rating it a soft M?
Suzuki-san chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I will now proceed to replace what actually happened with this version. There. Much better.
CjBennet chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
So I clicked on your name (which is hilarious, btw) to see you're other stories... and I've already read most of them- AWESOME! :D

Ps- Lol, everyone is asking about the interview...I feel like a bad fan for not knowing what you're talking about either! D: