Reviews for EyeShine
davidiscoolya113 chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
The furians are what happens when the truffle race scraps the sayin meat suit project and when the truffles are done maiming saying DNA the sayins they get lesser gifts instead of their original sayin blood gifts and said the psychopath warrior version of uzumaki clan they get some sort of twisted love child of bakugan and Sherigun that is extremely extremely extremely watered down.
erik chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
Better than canon.
nitewolf423 chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
Lolol oh that was awesome
AkibasOmega chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
very nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Correction to Cormin12's claim.

Riddick gained his "eyes" in one of the computer games that acts as a prequel to the movies.

Same goes for the anime flick. It too is canon.

It's an entire multimedia thing. And apparently Nr. Diesel went out of his way to ensure nothing contradicted each other.

Sure, the characters could lie about events, but that didn't mean the events didn't occur in the first place.
goukagin chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Wonderful! I didn't even know I needed this!
laraquick chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
An amazing cross of HP with Riddick. It sounds like Harry's made an interesting life for himself.
Cormin12 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I feal the need to point out that Riddicks eyes are the way they are because he is a furyian, it had nothing to do with a shine job. Witch as he had pointed out to him on crematoria in the cells was a lie he told to Jack, by Kyra aka jack.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Oh my god...
why is Harry still single? Eh, I guess I can just imagine he was paired with Vaako. Anyway it's a good one shot.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016