Reviews for It's Always the End of the World Somewhere
matt-lea chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh my god that was amazing! This is —wow. Loved how you weeved the story btwn past and present and hinted at everything! but made sure not to give it all away.
Your writing style is amazing (there were a few grammatical errors but who cares) the way you told the story had me completely zoned in committed committed to finishing because I just HAD to know what would happen next :D
Loved your interpretation of the characters, ESPECIALLY Castiel. Evey single one of them were alive and played key roles.
The ending was also perfect. The description of every touch Cas and Dean share and their surroundings as well as their conversation in the ending—I think— effectively foreshadows their soon to be awesome-yet-patchy relationship.
But that ending ! Like seriously! i can't get over it! Ballsy. That's what it was. If I were ever to write a story my head would be a trainwreck trying to commit to an open-ended style. I applaud thee.

One last thing tho... Did Dean not wearing his jacket mean that he quit the team? Or that he left that part of himself behind? Or both?
Oh! And also how long did this take u to write? And what was the inspiration?
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/19
And the world revolves again. Castiel the antisocial and Dean the super jock. Goodness, the story seemed quite far fetched in the beginning until the inevitable neighbors scene. Gosh, Sam, Bella, Crowley... really? That's amazing cause I definitely could have not imagined CROWLEY of all people in high school much less, Michael. You spun a superbly life like tale. Castiel living it down and hiding his love. Dean filled with insecurities and fucking up. Its brilliant.
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
One of the best high school stories I've read. Good read!
swannsongg chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Well, damn. I've read a shit ton of fics and find the majority repetitive and poorly executed.
But I absolutely loved this. And that's saying something 'cause I'm picky as hell.
I love the way you portrayed Cas. He was brilliant.
If I could hug you over my phone screen, you best believe I would.

Bravo, friend.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Lovely story
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Sad ending, but very interesting. I hope there's more.
shimmering shadows chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is actually fucking cute. I seriously wasn't expecting the cuteness overload. Not sure if you were really going for cute, probs not knowing me, but I actually had to blink a few times to fully comprehend the fucking cute.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wonderful story :-) wish there was more
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
That was beautiful.

Cas reminded me of Izaya (however you spell that, from Durarara) for most of the fic.
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Beautifully written. I loved it so much. Your versions of these characters had so much depth and perfectly written and described backstories that it made me cry. I loved this in a manner of speaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Super awesomely written. It was really well done. I really don't have any complaints at all. In a manner of speaking: I loved it. Here comes a Fav from me.
graphic content chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was brilliant. I kept reading because I loved your Castiel. It isn't the usual Cas and that was weird at first, but the personality and humour was really amazing and I loved reading it. This type of character I really understood and yeah, brilliant.
Peruvian Vipertooth chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is really one of the best high school destiel fics I have read ever
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was beautiful and so cute and so I don't even know but it made me really happy and I'm even breaking my really bad string of not reviewing to tell you how much I loved this fic. Because I really really did. So thank you. :D
-Ash
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow. Just wow.
This was brilliant! I love this so much, usually when I get to read High school AUs they're usually so cliched, but with this it's so realistic. I love how you wrote every character and just ugh, I praise you for this.