Reviews for Persona 3 Portable: Ad Infinitum
Crimson Flight chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Toudou...

Any chance of seeing the original with Amon-Ra again?
Crimson Flight chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Philemon technically isn't a god.

He's humanity. He's the representation of their potential, what they can become.

Just like how Gnarly is the representation of humanity's flaws and sins.

They're both simply aspects of the human race.
Personaddict07 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
This is really interesting. I really liked your Prologue by the way.

I actually thought the 'man' was Minato since he IS the Great Seal. Haha. I will keep reading. :D
Toon663 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Great story so far but I hope you can get into your writng mood i would like to read more from you
Nessa671 chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Please update soon.
SeigZeon chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
this is great can't wait for more and yay she said minato and also are you going to do all the Links or just a few? great chapter :D
SeigZeon chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
hope junpei is nice in your story cause he was a dick sometimes when playing the male MC

damn you quick huh getting the jump on junpei huh nice :)
SeigZeon chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
love the details :D

great smart questions.. at least she is questioning to what is going on rather then just go with the flow

good chapter :D
SeigZeon chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
like how you start the story :D

nyarlathotep did not see that coming O_O

hmm how will this play out... great XD
FunTerry chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Interesting story with the adding of character from devil survivor if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, keep up the good work.
EvenDevilsCry chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
D'awwwww this is so cute. Yet amazing and awesome and BLARGH at the same time xD

I like how you switched the tranny Orpheus to another Persona. I never liked him/her. Just giving a male Persona long flowing brown hair doesn't make it what it is xD To me at least . It saddened me when I saw it haha.

Just for the record though, Yukari never pulled the trigger; cuz she was too scared of a fake gun to commit metaphorical suicide. (I don't like Yukari hahaha, but she's bearable, I guess :"D)

Pharos at the end of this chapter made me go d'awww. The shota living inside me is just too cute xD

Waiting diligently for the next chapter~ :3
Pathetic Apathy chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
It's been a while since the last update. Glad you're back c:

Well, it looks like Hamuko is hesitant to join SEES and fight the Shadows. She is reacting like a normal person would, so it's totally realistic. She does seem a little too attached to her memory of Minato though...

Good quality, as always. Keep at it!
Sir Godot chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
So Hamuko's uncle is revealed and she talks about Minato for the first time. Interesting indeed She did mention him for the first time though, right? I'm not really sure anymore because of the little break XD

It's nice to see that you're still writing. Don't feel pressured, just write when you want to
Pathetic Apathy chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
All I have to say for Eurydice is :D Screw Female Orpheus! Orpheus is a MAN anyway. But does this mean... Nah, whatever. Do whatever with them and... stuff.

Anyway, good style and writing. I could feel the intensity of the Shadows attacking since it was so... INTENSE. I didn't see any errors that were strikingly obvious. Good job and keep it up!
Sir Godot chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Nice chapter. It's good to see that some other do know how to use the words "defiantly" and "definitely" correctly XD