Reviews for Heartless Emperor
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Please finish this
It's too good not be finished
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Ha can't wait to konoha's face when they see Naruto is the emperor.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
What a shitty ass story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
you will never continue to fuck
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
This is the worst written piece of work I had ever seen -.-
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is total bullox man this doesn't make a ounce a fukin sense
246vili chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This story is very good, I reread it a lot.
Hope you will not forget to continue this fic some time.

If you will, please make an explanation to WHY IS OROCHIMARU ALIVE? Because you wrote in the first chapter, that Konoha is happy, that Sasuke killed Itachi and Orochimaru. But later the Snake sannin appear and gives Tayuya to Naruto in exchange for a powerful technique. So wtf? Please cover that part up somehow (like he got away and Sasuke killed a clone, or he was resurrected by Kabuto, or something), because this makes the storyline illogical.
NarutoxKyuubi chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
This is a good story keeping making more
Dez Guardius chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
This may seem a bit off-topic, but how good is Konoha at digging holes? I mean, besides the ones they've dug for a good portion of the villagers? This is a pretty good start, keep up the good work. And if it is no trouble, check out and review my fic Windows of the Soul Reloaded.
246vili chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
The story itself is good and interesting. Plus the nice lemons is a big bonus.
Hope you will continue this story, or give it to someone to adobt and finish it.

I wanna know how Konoha will pay for what they did to Naruto (and Hinata). Though how I see you made the Aburame clan and some of the "Konoha twelve" (mainly Neji and Tenten) who aren't assholes or cheap whores. They could join the Empire or something.

For the name of the jutsu Naruto gave to Orochimaru, how about naming it crimson storm? Speaking of Orochimaru, have you thought about Naruto using the Curse Seal (based on Tayuya's) to make his heartless wariors more powerful? Now that would be awesome.
Now these are only my ideas, I'm not expecting you to use them if you have other ones, if you continue.
Snake King chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
What's next?
Jay chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
How on earth did konoha get into the west so easily? poooor security, why on earth did naruto allow his child to roam around the village by himself? your shadow guards are weak as shitt, and naruto didnt even know anything happened until after konoha left? seriously he must be a piss poor father to leave his kids alone, not know people are trying to kidnap them, and provide shit security aswell.
HeadChoppingCleaver chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
12 feet out? That's a little overboard.
Naruto-X-Overs1129 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Keep making chapters it's a good story
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Cool story continue please.