Reviews for Precious Memories
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 42 . 2/17/2014
D'awww. This was amazing. I just spent the past 3 hours reading it. 3. Hours. God you're an amazing writer.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 42 . 2/14/2014
...all that.
All that and they FORGET.
ARGH.
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 37 . 9/23/2012
Gasp! Is he dead?
Akakata7 chapter 42 . 2/10/2012
Simply incredible. Brilliant! I haven't read a fic where a nation loses their memory like this... It was amazing. I really enjoyed reading this. It needs more reviews! Wonderful that you finished it for NaNo... I only got 2000 words. I enjoyed the bond between Al and Matt and I liked the emotions and the true nature of Alfred. You really brought it out well! I also loved the relationship between Alfred and Gilbert and Prussia did have a part in training America. I loved the scene where Matthew beat up Gilbert an captured him. Intricate plot, stunning detail. Fantastic. Thanks for writing!
Fandals chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Was that a Monty Python reference? I totally love you now.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 42 . 10/23/2011
This is a really great story...but it kind of depresses me. The ending is so...disheartening. Poor England and America.
artfan chapter 42 . 7/3/2011
... what a beautiful story. I loved that so much! XD

I love you! Wish they could remember... :( Anyway, love the way you write, it's so beatiful. :)
XIII-Jinx-XIII chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I just wanted to point out that, I'm pretty sure, it's "shuang bao tai" not "shung bao tai".
RasalynnLynx chapter 42 . 12/15/2010
This is AWESOME! I love the use of different perspectives, and France's ending right there was
Fornever Tash chapter 42 . 12/4/2010
That was lovely.

BAMF MATTHEW FOR THE WIN. FOR SRS.

Gosh.
Phaelli chapter 42 . 12/1/2010
Argh. How I hate your guts. I was SO psyched when those moron nations finally admitted that they didn't hate each other, and then you frickin' make them lose their memories again! I totally did not still up till 1 am on a school night just to read that England and America have an epic, bonding escape only for them to go back to how they were!

So you totally understand what I meant by that paragraph, right? )

I think this was one of the better France's I've read (or at least, I think this interpretation is truer, but whatever). You don't write him as some sort of coward. Yay.
absolute power chapter 42 . 12/1/2010
This was just absolutely mind-blowing. You had me on the edge of my seat at the end of every chapter, and the way you write is just gripping! I do long for a happy ending, though I like how you ended it here. :) It's oddly appropriate, even though everyone's been through so much.
Polly-P chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
Oh yes, I DID enjoy it (and I freaked out a bit when my hotmail suddenly flashed with all those update messages... but it was worth it)

nnnnnng! All this epicness! you Canada made the canadian me very, very, very happy. Oh why so badass, Canada? I mean, I'm sur Prussia actaually peed is pants XD that's how cool and awesome your Canada was.

And France! I never saw a France like that. He stayed just as important as everyone else and his characterization was just... right! you know, a bit of the perv and yet... as wise as he should be for his age (or something)

I adored England's relation with his fae. Belle was friggin' awesome (and MOOOOOOOOOOSE!) She should be a canon character, serioulsy, I never loved an OC like that!

I also liked how your America wasn't the idiot America, you know, the one who is irresponsible and all... okay... yeah, blowing up that truck was a bit... too much... I guess... but still he was quite calm, anyway, right?

And I don't know what about Arthur... I guess since he had amnesia for a good part of the story he was a bit OOC... but yet, his reactions at the end with America and Belle... perfect!

Yes, I'm adding a bit too much, but this all come from the bottom of my 3 I swear!

This is going in the fav list, for sure!

p.s: Belle has to be my fav. OOC in the whole universe of fandom... I just like the idea of... you know... her... and the way she speaks with Albion it's 3
nupinoop296 chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
Dammit, now I'm about to start crying. ;A; Great story, painful ending.
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
W-wow~ You made my day! So many chapters of one of my favourite stories XD

Im glad Alfred and Arthur survived~ Now I hope they will realize their feelings for each other :D