Reviews for The Great Curl Debacle
Yonakap chapter 5 . 7/21
;-; THE MOLE. WOT ABUT LE MOLE.
Yonakap chapter 2 . 7/21
OH GOD, THIS IS HILARIOUS. I can already form an image of Germany barging through the door, with a ghostly look all over his face. There, is Prussia, tugging on Italy's curl. He literally has no shame. France is being his 'ol perverted self, holding a camera and taking pictures of Italy from every angle. Spain is in the corner, hand under chin, thinking dirty thoughts about Romano.

YEEEEESHU, I CAN SEE ALL KINDS OF NATIONS BEING HARASSED.

Austria and South/North Vietnam have curls.

Austria's curl stands out so much, you can't miss it.
Vietnam's curl is barely noticeable, so you won't be able to see it unless you look for at least thirty seconds.
Yonakap chapter 1 . 7/21
WHERE'S AUSTRIA AT, EH?
aw... I really, /really/ do want more...

Like seriously, I'm genuinely disappointed...

I crie
Angel999FTW chapter 5 . 6/17
WHERE THE FRUK HAS THIS BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE AKA MY TIME IN THE FANDOM!? This is so funny! I'm just waiting for the moment that the BTT realizes that Francy-pants has a curl too~
Stephanie0304 chapter 4 . 6/12
This NEEDS to be continued, it's simply too great to be discontinued.
Please keep continuing this! ;-;
Make victim four ASAP. PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEE EEEE
ascendedlight chapter 5 . 4/29
waaah this story is so freaking hilarious xD the bad touch trio are being themselves ahaha xD and omfg i luv the hints of Spamano and PruAus! I really badly wanna pull some curls now loool xD
SomeoneKnew chapter 4 . 1/30
Welp, that happened. XD
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 1/30
Just the mention of that song gets it stuck in my head. XD Buono tomato, buono tomato, buono buono ooh tomato, ci vediamo, ah Romano, menami Italia! *dances away singing to the next chapter*
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 1/30
Poor Veneziano... But I'm laughing like hell... XP I guess I'm just a bad person then. :)
UPDATEEEEE
JustAguest chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
I want to know how this one ends! Please continue!
HetalianWitch chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Ahhh... This was freaking hilarious! I kid you not, I started laughing at the first words. XD