Reviews for Bathroom Remodeling
Barranca chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hatter's shower talk was very endearing :D
Charlie's Heroine chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was cute and so hot! I love how Hatter is amazed by the soap and how he narrates all the sensations he gets from Alice; I can totally imagine him doing just that! I like how he gained control towards the end and then Alice claimed it back.
delete-the-girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Phewwww, that was hot. You wrote it well too. I like the fact that you gave discription without giving way to much discripttion, you told a story while it was going on. You showed their personalities and their relationship through it. It was a very good read. LOVE IT!
Geminii524 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Holy crow, that was incredibly steamy and sexy! I can just picture his deer-in-the-headlights look when she first pops into his shower. I really liked when they traded "I love you"s. First he demanded it of her, then she turned the tables on him and wrung every once out of him! hoo-boy!
smiles2go chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is the best hot, shower scene! LOVE it. Pinned like a bug on a board, oh yes. More please
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hehehe, I admit to enjoying this one shot. Go Alice! You showed Hatter in a different light and...I liked it :)
Sar-kaz-m chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hee hee. there's an old scifi short story about sex w/ superman called 'man of steel, woman of tissue'. I think you did a much more fun job with the same premise here.

Hot and adorable, however did you pull that off? I loved "I don't tell you when I breathe in and out either...But if I'm doing that, fair bet I'm... " LOL, poor Hatter's permanent erection! If Alice gets too tired helping him out, I volunteer! :D

Great job with this one.

Cheers!