Reviews for Retribution
Tropicallight chapter 20 . 7/17
I seriously thought this is gonna be sad ending when Erza walked away xD I love this story. I wish Erza could be queen tho
Challenges2014 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
The chapter starts well! But I'm a bit confused:
If magic was erased from edolas than why can he use thought projection? And shouldn't erza be aware that every people that come from earth land should be sucked into the anima and she should be suspicious about mistogan saying that he comes from earth land?
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Uh oh. Lying is never good Mystogan. Haha see I was wondering like "how are there two Jellal's?" I was confused as ish haha but now I'm not!
Antonio - A Fanfiction reader chapter 20 . 9/25/2015
I was just wondering how your fans reacted when they finish chap 18 and had to wait months for this ending. Hope hit my face now, you love romangst, but you have feelings for those who want good endings. Thx, nice fanfic!

Big hugs from Brazil!
Zeref75 chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
When it said regret I thought it was Erza who was regretting not Jellal but its still good
Zeref75 chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
I like the story but you're getting past the whole rape and torture thing too quickly. I mean its a pretty big deal. It's like mystogan didn't even want revenge and Erza is acting like nothing happened. Along side the physical aspect just mentally she should be pretty messed up.
firecrushedcat chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
I absolutely loved this story. It was an amazing read :)
Panhead17 chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Ok, as traumatized as I am by this chapter thanks for killing off Zancrow. I was gonna be kinda pissed if he turned into one of those "impossible to kill" villain tropes. You don't do that to Knightwalker and get away with it.
scarletbangs chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
awww...the bloopers lol, so fucking sweet..XD
wolfteam000... you never fail to make me smile (hehe...this line came from my teacher..haha)
#iamdonereadingnecromancerbutyouhaven'tupdateitsoIrereadretributionagainuntilifinishthis...again...hehe
dragonball256 chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
One of the best Edo Jerza fics I've read on this site. Laxus makes it so much better as well ;)
Kitty chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Wow Laxus is sooo awesome in this! XD
Tail and taiL chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
Love it i am reviewing like crazy because i think this fic deserves more reviews than it is having now. sorry if i am being annoying because i am a stalker.
the ending is perfect. just perfect. perfect. i have to say nothing other than that. em no maybe something else...
i went like " you can't do this to him" when i read the part that she walker away. Then i "f**k yeah boy, you got her" towards the ending. ( i wonder if writers enjoy toying with their readers' feelings)
I laughed at last part, seriously that was so freaking hilarious.
Best story ever. Haven't read the sequel but I guess it may stand a chance to replace its place. My predictions are always accurate:-)
And i still cannot believe the fact that you are from hk.
Tail and taiL chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
cute chapter. i can't stop smiling. pleased with their speed of recovering.
Tail and taiL chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
why. this is too . i am sad.
and the plot is great.
choikimmy chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
So uh...I sorta missed this before reading Necromancer OTL So now that I've read this, Necromancer makes more sense and goshhhh I really love Mystwalker and I feel like a dumb dumb for not realizing Necromancer is the sequel to this /rofl
Anyway what a good read! Thanks for writing this and for also creating a sequel hehe